Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #43 2020 June

happyone

50 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Agee Newark. This all stems from around 2 to three weeks ago and has continued off and on. People don't have to bow down like the trolls say but be respectful in your opinions. She's under no obligation to do anything which goes beyond what people believe. I don't care what anyone says I will continue to defend her because she's unable to defend herself.

And that is the main object.....Defending someone who is unable to defend themselves...No one should advocate bullying in any shape or form..😼 Least of all to someone who has given so much pleasure in the past, and will undoubtedly do so again in the future...😸

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I've following Leora longer than I''ve been posting on CC, and I think this may well (I've seen this before) have something to with the derogatory statement a Troll posted earlier in the week, so unless someone's got something nice to say about Leora (if you haven't keep it to yourself for now) there'll be no change in the situation as it stands until she gets over it, which has been known to take weeks.

People forget Leora's a woman, not a performing seal, and as such has feelings that can be hurt just the same as any other woman's.

so leora doesnt enjoy leaving the apartment but does it to punish the trolls

18 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

Its not a matter of her leaving the apartment for most people, it's a matter of what she does or doesn't do when she is in the apartment .....I may be wrong but that seems to be what most people are pissed about.... Although in my opinion, she is entitled to be pissed with a great deal of what has been written about her, and what she has been accused off...falsely I believe!

Those off us who have watched her for years know that these pauses have happened before..Eventually she will be OK.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

moi je suis admiratif de Paul d ' avoir supporté cette fille aussi longtemps ....Léora c ' est une plante verte avec un téléphone .....mis à part son appartement qui est toujours impeccable et le souvenir passé de son physique elle est devenue une fille ordinaire et Mallia devient pareille 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moreau said:

I admire Paul for having supported this girl for so long .... Léora is a green plant with a telephone ..... apart from her apartment which is always impeccable and the past memory of her physique she became an ordinary girl and Mallia becomes the same 

I think my friend you are slightly confused....Leora supported Paul all those years..🙀 He was a kept man..The telephone was a small price to pay

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

My friend I never mentioned anything about her not wanting to leave the apartment, Leora has a life outside the apartment, take the new man in her life for instance, who makes her happy, but Leora's a woman and as such gets upset about being insulted or receiving particularly nasty comments, especially when she does her very best to please, then even that's not enough for some people.

• Like 4