Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #43 2020 June

happyone

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Koala 🐨

with great satisfaction in bed with leora 

Yes can you see my smile while laying next to Leora.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

📱911 🚨🚑🚒🚓👷👷👮👮

🐨

pulo call  📱911 🚨🚑🚒🚓👷👷👮👮  🐨 is cooked

• Haha 1

jjullie verstaan leora niet als ze boos is op het forum kyk op haar slaapkamer telkens dat ge haar kwetst zet ze hare spiegel rechts dat is haar antwoord.twee dagen weg zwaar gekwetst op forum spiegel rechts controleert dat maar eens?

17 minutes ago, King Lear said:

I am frightened of all these sweet comments about Leora, you have to be nice to her and you will see she will resume her activities.

Who brought a drunk guy into the apartment with Malia so Leora could go out quietly? Who cried the next day? 

Certainly negative opinions have been expressed, that's life, so the "queen" does not like it.

Now we are called a troll, thinking people would do well to look in the mirror because in terms of troll they are beautiful.

Let Leora live her life, stop making a fake lesbian.

I respect your point of view but interpret things differently, ...Malia invited the guy into the apartment not Leora....When he arrived he wasn't drunk...his state of inebriation developed as the night wore on.

Some of the comments were extreme by any standard....It's fair to call a woman a prostitute is it? I am not advocating being nice to her, but being fair and factual..

In life I have nearly always found that people respond in kind....If you are nice to people they normally reciprocate, and vice versa..

There will always be different points of view, and it's healthy to have varying opinions on a forum, but I believe sometime's they are too personal, disrespectful and insulting, and those that post them cannot therefor complain if she recipricates in the only way available to her,

Just a different opinion !!😸

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jurgen said:

jjullie verstaan leora niet als ze boos is op het forum kyk op haar slaapkamer telkens dat ge haar kwetst zet ze hare spiegel rechts dat is haar antwoord.twee dagen weg zwaar gekwetst op forum spiegel rechts controleert dat maar eens?

You don't understand leora when she's mad at the forum kyk in her bedroom every time you hurt her she put her mirror right that's her answer. two days away badly hurt at forum mirror right check that?

Welcome to the forum. jurgen.

I think after seven years watching her I know when she is mad at the forum. But thanks for the info jurgen.

• Like 3

by myn weten heeft malia dat ook eens gedaan die keer met die man op het apartement zoveel onzin op het forum dat ze op haar spiegel verstelden dat kun je ook op zoeken stop met onzin op het forum te verkopen dat komt niet goed

9 minutes ago, jurgen said:

by myn weten heeft malia dat ook eens gedaan die keer met die man op het apartement zoveel onzin op het forum dat ze op haar spiegel verstelden dat kun je ook op zoeken stop met onzin op het forum te verkopen dat komt niet goed

By myn knowing malia did that once that time with that man in the apartment so much nonsense on the forum that they stunned her mirror that you can also search stop selling nonsense on the forum that will not be right

The forum is not in any way meant to 100% correct because how in the hell would we know. Also the forum we write stuff that is entertaining to us. We all have opinions as you do. "An Opinion is our opinion" You should notice there are many old timers here like myself which tries to keep the forum for writing to much nonsense but you can't stop a persons opinion.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2