Fathers Day Ideas for the Dad that has everything

HarleyFatboy

16 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

The first image that popped into my mind when I saw those bottles was of a rabid rodent salivating all over his screen and keyboard. 

Screw all of that battery operated junk. Give me a gas or electric tool anyday. I want my carbon footprint as big as possible.

Those used batteries do more to contaminate the Earth than any contemporary tool.

Cordless tools are very useful in some situations.

I often use tools I inherited from my father. They all say Made in America or Made in Germany; they don't use batteries; and they last forever. Some of them he inherited from his father. The oldest tool I have was made in 1871 in Meriden, CT., and it will never wear out.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You should get that appraised.  It may be worth a fortune.   👍

It's a printing press. No commercial viability anymore. Maybe $700 on a good day. Needs moveable type, and ink -- the last one needs permissions from the Almighty State government here in order to use it or you get dinged with a $10K to $15K fine. So much for Freedom of the Press. It's made from soy bean and other vegetable oils, so it's very dangerous for the atmosphere and environment and must be tightly monitored, they told me. But this is about Father's Day so I won't get political in the thread.

I got a fried egg, bacon, a croissant, a doughnut, and champagne breakfast in bed. Mrs. Squirrel gets something similar for Mother's Day, just more chocolate... and the kid squirrels gave me grand-squirrels, so I already have everything.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1