Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

5 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

9l0d.png

You are welcome to breath as much and as long as you want outside your apartment, but please don’t expect the viewers to pay $50/mo to stare at a empty apartment when your name is on the marque. I really like you too but seeing you eat a quick bowl of cereal bowl 😋🍲 when you arrive home at 4am then head to sleep 😴 doesn’t seem like a fair deal to the subscribers.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

You are welcome to breath as much and as long as you want outside your apartment, but please don’t expect the viewers to pay $50/mo to stare at a empty apartment when your name is on the marque. I really like you too but seeing you eat a quick bowl of cereal bowl 😋🍲 when you arrive home at 4am then head to sleep 😴 doesn’t seem like a fair deal to the subscribers.

playing lebron james GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, pulo filipe a dit :

salut Albert 🗼

salut, enfin j'ai sorti la tête de l'eau avec mon entreprise.

un peu de détente ne fait de mal. je prépare les vacances pour TAVIRA  ou j'espère rencontrer MAXSOLITA ahah.

J'ai agrandi sa photo pour mieux reconnaitre ses f........ et je veux savoir à quoi ressemble ce fameux "clitoris" qui rend les femmes folles  dont elle parle toujours ahah

9tqt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

People are reaping all that they have been sowing 😭🤣

Maybe in your disillusioned view of reality. It's clear she does what she wants to when she wants to regardless of anyone or anything else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Don't matter my take on Yorkshire humour and you won't get that

If your from Yorkshire Chris you you will be very good at not mixing your words also ? 🙀😹

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

it is quite frustrating that people only take the trips of Leora as an example and never talk about the many hours she spends with Malia, give that girl some space, you have bought a look into her life not her WHOLE life

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

. Besides being the most repugnantly foul creature, you certainly are one of the mosting whining of your species as evidenced by all your whining in this forum thread about other's posts...whiner. A site name that would suit you more appropriately better is Whiney instead of insulting the name you use.

• Like 2