Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She has done lots of that as long as i can remember watching. Often spends a long time playing like that while watching TV or reading then suddenly stops. Happened all the time in the old place.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

She has done lots of that as long as i can remember watching. Often spends a long time playing like that while watching TV or reading then suddenly stops. Happened all the time in the old place.

Teasing at its finest.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Might be a good night if Malia gets her hands on it.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Would be a good night if Malia gets her hands on it.

Probably not right now very sadly Sir! I think the bedding has been laid for Aunty imminent arrival. ☹️

(Oh slightly changed your post, i think you had the wrong word at the start!! 😆 )

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

Might be a good night if Malia gets her hands on it.

Maybe if Malia shakes the ear ache and Leora is horny enough.  I don't expect it, though.

Live in hope.  Die in despair.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, gomer said:

Maybe if Malia shakes the ear ache and Leora is horny enough.  I don't expect it, though.

Live in hope.  Die in despair.

With the amount of drops she has put in her ear tonight, i think Malia will think she is underwater!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Without that earache, I wouldn't dare predict this  evening with Leora in this mood 😇

.....But it's that incoming relative of hers who is putting the kibosh on things, she knows that.☹️