B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

Sorry, I hadn't seen the pitiful scene in Diane's room, RLC is becoming more and more VHTV, but I repeat for the umpteenth time, in VHTV, this thing ended with group sex, instead here it ends with the usual bullshit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't know if you will believe me or not but i watched Leora for one week back in the days and i was tired of her doing absolutely the same thing over and over again. After that and upto this day i have never once watched her apartment, found her boring and unattractive, i know she has a big following and i might be in trouble for saying that but it is what it is 😁

apart from a few people, this forum is democratic, if you do not like Leora there are some other apartments to look at, like these beautiful apartments in Barcelona, then if you want more choice you subscribe to VHTV and you will see thirty other apartments

21 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Lucian, he's very lucky, with all these naked girls around him, it's weird they're not shy, after all what's the problem with being with your pussy in the air, in front of a guy...

Nothing ever wrong with pussy in the air.🤫 I just can't resist thinking of this little tune. "the candyman can"😁

42 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, I hadn't seen the pitiful scene in Diane's room, RLC is becoming more and more VHTV, but I repeat for the umpteenth time, in VHTV, this thing ended with group sex, instead here it ends with the usual bullshit.

we get rated pg13 here and vhtv gets the x rated versions

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so whats next having asshole Lucian help with their dildo shows now they have him rubbing the girls down nude,and after this ass put the brakes on bonnie and alex doing anything is a bunch of crap,edited now he is nude and they are rubbing on him yep dildo show is inevitable eventually at this rate

and what is wrong with that ?

12 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

would rather watch these girls than watching guys banging their bollocks.  Give me a girly show ever time. 🙂

That's the way I've always thought!   I would take a girly show, fake or not over any guys in the apartments!

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so how long before Lucian joins the girls when they are showering 

nothing if he was not such a dickhead about alex and bonnie doing stuff together 

Alex & Bonnie had a very hot lesbian sex some day ago. Lucian was ok with it.