Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If then she found someone good for her, I only say that if she starts doing the same times as Leora we can forget all kinds of shows.

Obviously from a subscribers point of view, 2 separate lives would not be a good thing for the apartment's view count, but it is more on a personal level, that i am caring about someone who i have grown to be concerned about. Maybe i am getting too ahead, but i cannot get past how she is acting now, as i say in such a short space of time. Some calls are regular behavior, meaning family/friends, but then some are flirty/giggly/nervous, suggesting someone very different.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she has a few annoying days, just give it some time

I know she has had stuff on her mind, that's why she had a very long chat with Leora the other night to get things out which she needed, but as i say, it is really what i have noticed since Saturday and her body language. THAT is what is getting me wary. Leora is strong and street smart, but i'm not sure Malia is.

20 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I know she has had stuff on her mind, that's why she had a very long chat with Leora the other night to get things out which she needed, but as i say, it is really what i have noticed since Saturday and her body language. THAT is what is getting me wary. Leora is strong and street smart, but i'm not sure Malia is.

OT but I see you have gone incognito--hiding in the dark 😏

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, happyone said:

OT but I see you have gone incognito--hiding in the dark 😏

???? I am here? I don't understand.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
31 minutes ago, happyone said:

Your avatar is all black ----dark

Oh right. get you. sorry. Mood. home stuff. chat stuff sometimes too. Forum and L&M get me through the day believe it or not. That's why things bother me about Malia. Probably shouldn't but it does. Way things are. I'm ok.

Really care about Malia and don't want to see her fall into the hands of some F**kin' Dickhead womaniser who knows all the moves.