Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

40 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Actually I wish she hadn't returned to RLC, but I am sure they made her a lucrative offer plus helping her to obtain her visa or resident permit maybe. It also allowed her to get out of a relationship that I think most of us new was toxic. She's now gained freedom she's not had in many years that's why I can't fault her for going out and hopefully trying to start a new life instead of cooped up in the apartment.

Other than the first eight words...I must admit that you are a noble skunk for thinking that.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey, dude, your contribution is off-topic. It belongs in the "What to buy for Father's Day" thread. 🤣

Now, back on topic. I'll just leave the lezzie action here, but I'm sure the camera man came buckets watching this floss job...

Got a cigarette?

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That's one who has done way too much crap in his life. It's a wonder he's even still living.

He's still kicking. Don't know how well.  Not much is posted on the internet anymore about him.

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He's still kicking. Don't know how well.  Not much is posted on the internet anymore about him.

I know. A perfect example of someone who had nearly everything going his way and blew it. Had one of most successful comedy series in "Two and a Half Men", had a beautiful wife and kids, and lots of money. But blew it all...or at least most of it. I'm pretty sure he's still got some of his money...but was all the crap worth contracting hiv and losing most of the rest...of course not.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know. A perfect example of someone who had nearly everything going his way and blew it. Had one of most successful comedy series in "Three and a Half Men", had a beautiful wife and kids, and lots of money. But blew it all...or at least most of it. I'm pretty sure he's still got some of his money...but was all the crap worth contracting hiv and losing most of the rest...of course not.

I think you mean Two and a half men, but yes he had a lot going for him and blew it. Denise Richard's now that was another hot little woman.

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

I think you mean Two and a half men, but yes he had a lot going for him and blew it. Denise Richard's now that was another hot little woman.

Yes, I did mean that, and yes she was and still looks darned good.

• Like 1