Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Oh right. get you. sorry. Mood. home stuff. chat stuff sometimes too. Forum and L&M get me through the day believe it or not. That's why things bother me about Malia. Probably shouldn't but it does. Way things are. I'm ok.

Glad to know you are ok---that original comment is my off the wall attempt at humor---some get it--most don't 😊

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Glad to know you are ok---that original comment is my off the wall attempt at humor---some get it--most don't 😊

No worries, just didn't get it at first.👍

I just take each day as it comes. All i can do.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

We live in such a shitty horrible cynical world where things like caring and compassion seem to be forgotten about. I'm alright Jack and sod the rest. Thankfully this forum proves to me this is not the case with everyone in the world. so what if what i and some others say seems sappy or over sentimental. what could be nicer in life to show that PEOPLE CARE. A damn sight more than some of the men who turn up as guests in rlc apartments. How many of them really give a flying fuck about the women? Few. If i am being over cautious about a girl who i think the world of, so be it. If people care about her housemate and best friend like they have for years, nothing at all wrong with that either. Because it shows WE CARE ABOUT THEM. Want what is best. But they make their own minds and do what they want, and NO ONE can stop or would ever try to stop that. Especially on a forum they probably won't see. But you know what is nice? When there is  someone, even someone they don't know saying out loud "I'm concerned about you". What better way to treat another human being. If that is wrong, then i'll continue to be so wrong. And i can guarantee if either meet someone, the girls will be 1000 times better than them.

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

I know she has had stuff on her mind, that's why she had a very long chat with Leora the other night to get things out which she needed, but as i say, it is really what i have noticed since Saturday and her body language. THAT is what is getting me wary. Leora is strong and street smart, but i'm not sure Malia is.

SG ... Don't underestimate Malia mate....She does not fall into the vulnerable category in my opinion.😸

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you give a homeless person a sleeping bag, is that "caring" for them or is it really just enabling them to continue their destructive life on the hard streets? People here think that paying for these sites is "helping" these tenants. It's not! It's trapping them further into a worthless lifestyle that in the end will leave them penniless and all that time wasted performing for camjohns will be lost forever when it could have been spent growing oneself into something worthy of a life. Living on a voyeur site is not normal, it is not honorable and neither is supporting a tenant to continue living on a voyeur site for the purpose of servicing ones pleasure needs. This idea of "caring" about tenants is a means to rationalize and cover over what one knows to be wrong. It's a mirage of feeling and a lie that cuts both ways.

Thanks Doc' you've saved me a bundle on therapy...And there I was thinking all this time that I was just a pervert, when in fact I'm a pervert with a heart....😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you give a homeless person a sleeping bag, is that "caring" for them or is it really just enabling them to continue their destructive life on the hard streets? People here think that paying for these sites is "helping" these tenants. It's not! It's trapping them further into a worthless lifestyle that in the end will leave them penniless and all that time wasted performing for camjohns will be lost forever when it could have been spent growing oneself into something worthy of a life. Living on a voyeur site is not normal, it is not honorable and neither is supporting a tenant to continue living on a voyeur site for the purpose of servicing ones pleasure needs. This idea of "caring" about tenants is a means to rationalize and cover over what one knows to be wrong. It's a mirage of feeling and a lie that cuts both ways.

If I was homeless and you gave me a sleeping bag, I would sell it and buy one month's subsciption to RLC so I can watch Leora being trapped in her worthless lifestyle. 🙀😹

• Haha 6