Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia's still clearly unwell again, the sweet thing. Pity some of Leora's bubbliness can't rub off onto her 😢

(Oh, I said rub off, wait for it.....) 😁

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok Guys. For the sake of parity.

I don't know who, or where, or why, obviously. But in just the last three days, Malia is now behaving very differently. Some phone guy has captured Malia's total attention, resulting in her making long skype calls, which at times has had her all coy and girly, not the way someone acts if only platonic. Playing with her hair as she talks and giggles, that tell tale sign. Covering the screen with her hand when something is said that makes her giggle. Saturday, yesterday and again right now this afternoon. Constant text messaging too, voice messages being left, even during the early hours, even at dawn after just a couple of hours sleep. Compared to her normal phone use, this is a total change. She has gone from one extreme to the other in literally that short space of time. And it is her reactions that are the giveaway. And it is out of nowhere.

Something now looks like happening with her as well. And it looks like this 'Prince Charming' is saying ALL the right things. And this makes me very, very wary.

Please Malia, keep a clear head. And please Leora, keep your eye on her.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

must be the husband
who is in Russia

I believe the rumour/story of a husband is false Pulo.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

it's not the man who was there

Yes that is right. I saw his picture on the screen on Saturday and it was not him. I don't know who obviously but it looks like only recent contact.

19 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Ok Guys. For the sake of parity.

I don't know who, or where, or why, obviously. But in just the last three days, Malia is now behaving very differently. Some phone guy has captured Malia's total attention, resulting in her making long skype calls, which at times has had her all coy and girly, not the way someone acts if only platonic. Playing with her hair as she talks and giggles, that tell tale sign. Covering the screen with her hand when something is said that makes her giggle. Saturday, yesterday and again right now this afternoon. Constant text messaging too, voice messages being left, even during the early hours, even at dawn after just a couple of hours sleep. Compared to her normal phone use, this is a total change. She has gone from one extreme to the other in literally that short space of time. And it is her reactions that are the giveaway. And it is out of nowhere.

Something now looks like happening with her as well. And it looks like this 'Prince Charming' is saying ALL the right things. And this makes me very, very wary.

Please Malia, keep a clear head. And please Leora, keep your eye on her.

Speriamo che non sparisca tutto il giorno come fa Leora se no possiamo anche chiudere l'appartamento

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Hopefully it won't disappear all day like Leora does otherwise we can also close the apartment

Highly doubt that Sir! I am just expressing concern and worry as a loyal fan and admirer. That she is behaving so different in just 72 hours, as if she is throwing herself head first into something. I really, really hope i am wrong.