Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

49 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Young Kim Bassinger and Patricia the same person ?

No. young kim Bassinger is another blond, the most beautifull, Patricia is a new Blond that appeared 4 days ago. But theres is a user , jabbath, who insists to call the new blond, Kim, letting other users thinking that the new blond, and the young kim Bassinger are the same person, what ist not true. 

38 minutes ago, rodox said:

No. young kim Bassinger is another blond, the most beautifull, Patricia is a new Blond that appeared 4 days ago. But theres is a user , jabbath, who insists to call the new blond, Kim, letting other users thinking that the new blond, and the young kim Bassinger are the same person, what ist not true. 

We already had a girl named Patricia. So I guess it's better to name her Kim as I don't think the other girl will be back...

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Young Kim Bassinger and Patricia the same person ?

Nope the girl Rodox here named Patricia and I named Kim and the other guest named Kim are not th same. Only problem is we already had a girl named Patricia. Might lead to confusion with tagging in archives...

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope the girl Rodox here named Patricia and I named Kim and the other guest named Kim are not th same. Only problem is we already had a girl named Patricia. Might lead to confusion with tagging in archives...

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We already had a girl named Patricia. So I guess it's better to name her Kim as I don't think the other girl will be back...

Man there is a girl the named kim bassinger in the same place and you want call another in the same place kim ? there is not other that call patricia as kim, only you do that. could be another girl that named Patricia, but not in Scoot place, you can call her of antoher name less Kim, cause Kim is the name of another girl in the same place. You are the only one that call Patricia as Kim . if there is another Patricia in another room, there is not problem. the problem is you want call Kim, another blond, if in the same room there  is another girl that already call Kim bassinger. we can call Patricia as May, but not Kim. there is a Kim bassinger in the same room. we can call her May,  what you think ?

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know mate but i think it's hella confusing to name the girl Kim even though the previous girl (Kim Bassinger) as you said will not come again, might need to change the name Kim for this imo, it's really confusing! There are loads of names you can choose 

right!  I agree. and She can come again, cause she is not a guest that sleep there . She is someone that lives in the same city. So she can come again. there are to many others names to use.

Seems like the VHTV agreed with me . They put in the archives  this names: 

• Guests (Patricia & Clinton) late sex,Jul 12

• Now they are baptize by VHTV. CLinton and Patricia . The VHTV follow this forum ?

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:
VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Kim shower and shave, Jul10/20 Kim taking a shower and shave in category Shower girl on realm Sabrina & Scott camera Bathroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

its was in the begining when they was making the same confusing of the others. In the newest video they make the right baptism. She cant call Kim, cause there is another guest in  the same Place called Kim (young Kim Bassinger)

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They didn't make any confusion nor baptism anyone. They don't even know who she is lol ..  
And it's not VH that give names to guests or even put that titles on archive videos. But was indeed a very interesting detail lol 

Ok thank you sparkles.

• Like 1