Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I knew Stifler's present there was bad news 😂 

Think its possible sofi and that other hot girl at helena place can get apt

noticed sofi not staying at Debs , I think under adifferentt setting she may open up

we def gotta see that other hottie again. she in the level of Patricia & Kim At least I think so 🙂

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

Think its possible sofi and that other hot girl at helena place can get apt

noticed sofi not staying at Debs , I think under adifferentt setting she may open up

we def gotta see that other hottie again. she in the level of Patricia & Kim At least I think so 🙂

yeah. this 2 girls are at level of Patricia and Kim, and there is a girl that was a guest in alicia Place that is in the same level too, but she didnt come back too. we must to request VHTV for hot and beautifull young girls like them in the project.

Today is the worst day in VHTV since i started my last signature 3 mounts ago. Sabrina and Scott off line relocation, Bradley and Jennifer Offline technical issues. and in the others rooms nothing interesting. all dead. farewell VHTV. lets see if some 15 days in future the things gets better.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, rodox said:

Today is the worst day in VHTV since i started my last signature 3 mounts ago. Sabrina and Scott off line relocation, Bradley and Jennifer Offline technical issues. and in the others rooms nothing interesting. all dead. farewell VHTV. lets see if some 15 days in future the things gets better.

The impossible can usually be sorted straight away, miracles take a bit fucking longer. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rodox said:

I think the same. I did send a message to support to say a lot of cameras are offline for "relocation", "vacation", etc, and on the other ones nothing happends, and they answered me "read the terms of use of our site". As they don't take care of our feedback, i will not renew my membership, they are losing a member.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...