Milly (2020) Part #2

17 minutes ago, les68 said:

Is there a connection problem to VHTV? Cannot get on any cameras at all. I've restarted my computer and router all to no avail. Is anybody else having problems.

Yes they stated on twitter they are having streaming issues.

• Thanks 1

Would not be surprised to see her return with some cock. She has gone over 24 hours without any which for her is a long time. I have an idea she picks the punters up locally sometimes(maybe a bar or even a shop when she is desperate). Watch this space folks!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, les68 said:

Would not be surprised to see her return with some cock. She has gone over 24 hours without any which for her is a long time. I have an idea she picks the punters up locally sometimes(maybe a bar or even a shop when she is desperate). Watch this space folks!!!!

Nearest red light district or doss house :biggrin:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, les68 said:

Back home with fresh meat. I don't think she will waste much time getting this one up inside her. He looks like he has real staying power. 

I always found it funny when her OCD kicks in with her hand/arm washing procedure, like preparing for an operation. :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, les68 said:

I wonder how she rates them. Marks out of ten or how many orgasms. How long they lasted etc. Must be all on her computer (spreadsheet).

You forgot one of the metics used - how much splooge was produced.😱

scary movie 2 movie gif | WiffleGif

• Haha 1