Milly (2020) Part #2

I really hate Milly. She is a bitch! Her and the guy after having sex went to the bathroom to shower and all of a sudden she starts shouting and screaming at him. She is an alcoholic and needs to stop drinking so much and needs to stop getting that ridiculous lip filler.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, broxman said:

I really hate Milly. She is a bitch! Her and the guy after having sex went to the bathroom to shower and all of a sudden she starts shouting and screaming at him. She is an alcoholic and needs to stop drinking so much and needs to stop getting that ridiculous lip filler.

Yeah have noticed she can often be a loud mouthy cow. Getting really ducky too as you say, not a good look. Dunno what she is putting in her face but begining to look rather ugly.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, les68 said:

4.20 In the morning and the next fuck turns up. Working overtime this week she is.

snapshot.jpg

Really, he looks like a real party, not!  Another Dullard with zero muscle tone. She just using these turds for cash, and why not. She's her own woman and knows what she's doing.

3 hours ago, broxman said:

Hi Broxman, I agree, lip fillers look so fake. She makes the top lip bigger than the bottom one is why it looks so horrible. I'm pretty sure this will go the way of 40dd breast implants. Most guys I know just want a woman to look natural regardless of what that is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yeah have noticed she can often be a loud mouthy cow. Getting really ducky too as you say, not a good look. Dunno what she is putting in her face but begining to look rather ugly.

He probably wanted to have a sleepover. She probably was telling him you got what you paid for, Now get the f out!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, les68 said:

She missed out. Hes gone without shagging her. Must be a first.

Must have over slept bloody dickhead :biggrin: Wonder if he can claim a refund assuming he had paid in the first place :biggrin: or maybe a shag on credit banked :biggrin:

• Haha 1