Milly (2020) Part #2

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Cool as a cucumber pal👍I'm busy trying to set up a Rob Fan Club but all of the replys are either"your joking" or "whose Rob" or simply laughing emojis.😁😁.I'm devastated for you.😀👍

"You're joking" or "who's Rob". :angel: :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

"You're joking" or "who's Rob". :angel: :biggrin:

Good morning buddy,You're correct of course but who's checking.You're name should be on you're local who's who of proofreaders possibly located in you're local library.Who's you're local librarian anyway?.😁Have I passed the test pal.😀😀😀👍👍

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning buddy,You're correct of course but who's checking.You're name should be on you're local who's who of proofreaders possibly located in you're local library.Who's you're local librarian anyway?.😁Have I passed the test pal.😀😀😀👍👍

Yes, with er, um...flying colors! :angel: 🤣

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Yes, with er, um...flying colors! :angel: 🤣

C'mon pal I had to come up with something anything to repolish my slightly tarnished grammatical image😁.I've got to, believe in my own bullshit surely.😀😀👍

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

C'mon pal I had to come up with something anything to repolish my slightly tarnished grammatical image😁.I've got to, believe in my own bullshit surely.😀😀👍

Seems as though the rust is getting in and seizing up your train of thought pal, that light at the end of the tunnel is getting even more distant :biggrin: choo choo puff puff, running out of steam eh ::)

You can repolish a turd but it will always be a turd :biggrin:

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Seems as though the rust is getting in and seizing up your train of thought pal, that light at the end of the tunnel is getting even more distant :biggrin: choo choo puff puff, running out of steam eh ::)

You can repolish a turd but it will always be a turd :biggrin:

Hi Rob,it might seem that way(not the turd bit😀)there's a lot of family stuff going on at the moment and quite frankly I don't know if my arse is bored or punched😁.Sister in law with early onset,renovations in my house,some legal stuff,fighting with Tui to get money back,it's doing my head in so the rust isn't setting in it's actually keeping me on my toes to the detriment of trying to deal with you😀.But keep the hassle coming pal😀.You'll always get a reply of some sort👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,it might seem that way(not the turd bit😀)there's a lot of family stuff going on at the moment and quite frankly I don't know if my arse is bored or punched😁.Sister in law with early onset,renovations in my house,some legal stuff,fighting with Tui to get money back,it's doing my head in so the rust isn't setting in it's actually keeping me on my toes to the detriment of trying to deal with you😀.But keep the hassle coming pal😀.You'll always get a reply of some sort👍

OMG well yeah you do seem to be getting a bit of a rough ride at present pal, sorry to hear that but no doubt you will get up steam somewhere and get the pressure up. Just keep on keeping on eh 👍 us old buggers don't go under that easily 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1