Milly (2020) Part #2

21 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

But the point is that I'm a sad bugger that's 40 bucks better off a month than you pal.πŸ˜πŸ‘

I'll take the 6 no problem,you just have to look at the stuff I postπŸ‘

When did Trump buy Scotland? Fuck I was only asleep for a couple of hours. Ah well I suppose it was inevitable to break away from the UK. 😁😁😁

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

When did Trump buy Scotland? Fuck I was only asleep for a couple of hours. Ah well I suppose it was inevitable to break away from the UK. 😁😁😁

What a fucking combination, Trump & Krankie, how could that ever fail πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What a fucking combination, Trump & Krankie, how could that ever fail πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

Well at least Krankie isn't a ventriloquist doll for Trump. 😁😁😁

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well you will probably need it more once Krankie has finished with you.Β Oh is bucks your new currency then? Sounds good, the Scottish Buck πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

A Scottish buck is a male deer found in the glorious Highlands of God's countryπŸ‘

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Look I know what a doll isπŸ˜„Maddie's her name.LMAOπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Make up yer fucking mind, Maddie or Milly? Same first letter so can understand the confusion 🀭

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Make up yer fucking mind, Maddie or Milly? Same first letter so can understand the confusion 🀭

Check back a few posts and you will see that you said it yourself that it's Maddie nowπŸ‘

You will also see that I corrected your grammar, affection, effection.Β 

Powerful the written word eh pal!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Check back a few posts and you will see that you said it yourself that it's Maddie nowπŸ‘

You will also see that I corrected your grammar, affection, effection.Β 

Powerful the written word eh pal!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘

Shall be forever in your debt, how lucky am i eh to be advised by such intellectual beings. πŸ˜πŸ‘Β The hand is mightier than the sword eh 😁

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Shall be forever in your debt, how lucky am i eh to be advised by such intellectual beings. πŸ˜πŸ‘Β The hand is mightier than the sword eh 😁

Been a cracking bit of banter thoughπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• Haha 2