B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

6 minutes ago, merz28 said:

of course the pool cams are not loading. Pretty sure most of today's activities will be at the pool were we won't be able to watch. Great customer service by RLC again.

Shit I can barely get the website to load or even work at all

Most cameras are barely even loading 

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The gardener has worked efficiently today. Removed a tree and leaves that covered the view from 2.9 and the entire hedge at the pool 😉 

Typical RLC!...blocking us from seeing all the action...😏

I was already getting board with rlc and now to take down all the outdoor cameras were most of them are is just taking the piss. I only have a week left on my sub and I'm not sure I want to renew, I have better things to do than watch empty rooms. 

Edit: Empty rooms at B4 and B5, what are we paying for?

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

As usual, RLC will find an excuse to remove the 3.17 camera, the one that allows us to see the cocaine trafficking organized by the chefs with Lucian and Kim at their head ...

They each have their favorite place,

Bruno him, these are the toilets without camera in the hall where everyone walks when everything is ready inside.

To say that RLC wrote to me that he did not tolerate drug use in their apartment,  

It's better to laugh about it ....

It's really sad what RLC has become due to all the habitual drug use!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mauri said:

il vecchio B3 è stato chiuso per questo, l'altra sera Milena preparava le canne da fumare nascosta sotto il letto, ma non mi pare che l'hanno mandata via, e continuano a far entrare gente che porta droga, senza fare nulla

they will continue bringing in the drug users because people support their shitty site!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I was already getting board with rlc and now to take down all the outdoor cameras were most of them are is just taking the piss. I only have a week left on my sub and I'm not sure I want to renew, I have better things to do than watch empty rooms. 

Edit: Empty rooms at B4 and B5, what are we paying for?

Put your money where your mouth is!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Put your money where your mouth is!

I have just cancelled.

It's not the drugs that bother me I don't care, it's the blocking of cameras. All the tenents know the cameras are there and while in these properties they are on camera no matter what they do, they could be sacrificing a child and drinking it's virgin blood as a cult thing but the cameras should not be blocked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1