B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

16 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Vous avez raison Harley, on ne doit jamais soutenir la drogue et les drogués , je suis désolé

Moi de toute ma vie, jamais toucher à la drogue,  les désastres qu'elle commet sont irréparables.

Thank you Isidore, I totally agree!  I've personally known 4 people who's lives were cut short by drug use and i'm sorry, it's just something i can't support.

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Not every person in a group/genre/style took drugs.

In fact, I have never in my life taken any drug. (With one small exception; I took one small pull of a cannabis pipe in 1973 to taste).  

33 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I must concur in that the drug use doesn't bother me as well. I certainly have done my fair share in the past, but the problem here Is the lack of control by RLC. It seems like a poor way to run a business. Discretion should always be a consideration in these matters. There should have been only one time that everyone abandoned the room 1 cameras to congregate downstairs where all could see what they were doing. When everyone disappears and there's only drinks left for the cameras to film, it only begs people to inquire "where's everyone?". Immediately after that first time everyone left the room ,someone in the RLC offices should have stepped up to say "discretion". There are ways to do almost anything but it takes just a little thought & discretion. I'm a voyeur, for good or bad, no apologies and I enjoy it! But along with that comes respect for me as a paying customer. Although I don't have a problem with certain things going on, I don't necessarily need to see them when they have nothing to do with why I have been on the site for 7 years. I love being able to watch RLC whenever I choose to, I appreciate the tenants and the sacrifices they make in having their lives being filmed at every turn, despite their probably making good money, i still think its not easy work. I have no plans to cancel at this point ,and I don't think there are many who have been here longer, but I would like to see just a bit more attention payed to certain things and most of all "DISCRETION". 

If you can tell me how what I have highlighted in red doesn't scream support, I'm willing to listen.  From what i've read, it says it's ok to do it once where everybody can see you but then after that, march your buzzed out asses down to the hidden room or the hidden garden and carry on with your drug use.  I'm sorry if what I posted earlier seemed disrespectful to you, but I can't get behind what you are trying to sale here.

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think there is a single person who watches rlc watch it for the drug taking, but some tenents do drugs and it happens.

I think a lot of viewers condone/support it because they think something exciting is going to happen between the users of the drugs, so yes I think there are some watching it to see what happens when they do the drugs.

• Like 1

I feel that I will still make lots of friends with my little analysis 😁

drugs can have many aspects, if we look at the time we spend on the internet for CC or RLC or other sites, I think we can say that we all addicted for the most part because we cannot or will not spend a day without needing to come to the forum to discuss what we see or what we live, it is a form of dependence, and this has the effect of making us feel good, like drugs normally

I am of course one of these people, and whatever you say about it @HarleyFatboy, you too 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you can tell me how what I have highlighted in red doesn't scream support, I'm willing to listen.  From what i've read, it says it's ok to do it once where everybody can see you but then after that, march your buzzed out asses down to the hidden room or the hidden garden and carry on with your drug use.  I'm sorry if what I posted earlier seemed disrespectful to you, but I can't get behind what you are trying to sale here.

Although you've highlighted, and beautifully done, you still are not getting the gist of my post. I suggest we agree to disagree about the meaning of my post. I have no desire to discuss any further because It would be a waste of my time and hopefully yours. BYE!!🤫