B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I have just cancelled.

It's not the drugs that bother me I don't care, it's the blocking of cameras. All the tenents know the cameras are there and while in these properties they are on camera no matter what they do, they could be sacrificing a child and drinking it's virgin blood as a cult thing but the cameras should not be blocked.

Unfortunately your cancellation was not for the high drug traffic across the Barcelona apartments!!

What RLC is doing by shutting off the cameras that have been mentioned is downright stealing.  Viewers pay to see all cameras no matter what may be happening as you said and I strongly agree with you!  Nelly & Bogdan and Kim are responsible for camera 3-17 being shutoff.  The only thing that's going to make Barcelona any good again is to get rid of Nelly, Bogdan, Kim, and get rid of the high drug use.  Bring in fresh new faces and only fresh new faces as long as there are no repeats present.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately your cancellation was not for the high drug traffic across the Barcelona apartments!!

What RLC is doing by shutting off the cameras that have been mentioned is downright stealing.  Viewers pay to see all cameras no matter what may be happening as you said and I strongly agree with you!  Nelly & Bogdan and Kim are responsible for camera 3-17 being shutoff.  The only thing that's going to make Barcelona any good again is to get rid of Nelly, Bogdan, Kim, and get rid of the high drug use.  Bring in fresh new faces and only fresh new faces as long as there are no repeats present.

As I said I'm not bothered about them taking drugs. I agree with about the camera blocking but I don't think Kim is to blame, I've seen her taking her drugs via the 3.7 cam many times, it's when B4 has visitors they block the cameras.

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

As I said I'm not bothered about them taking drugs. I agree with about the camera blocking but I don't think Kim is to blame, I've seen her taking her drugs via the 3.7 cam many times, it's when B4 has visitors they block the cameras.

So you like supporting drug users?  Kim is one of the biggest problems that B4 has and the camera blocking has nothing to do with B4 having visitors, they've been shutting off cameras in B4 since it first came online and subscribers just put up with it because they have no balls, no backbone, and that's why RLC is in such bad shape!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And with the allowing of the Christmas lights or whatever it is you want to call. Their initial purpose is to fuck with the night vision on the cameras even though the tenants come to enjoy the soft lighting they do it initially to take away the details of their sexual events. Even Alberto has started to use a light to mess it up for us.

il y a 5 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Et avec l'autorisation des lumières de Noël ou tout ce que vous voulez appeler. Leur objectif initial est de baiser avec la vision nocturne sur les caméras même si les locataires viennent profiter de l'éclairage tamisé qu'ils le font initialement pour enlever les détails de leurs événements sexuels. Même Alberto a commencé à utiliser une lumière pour la gâcher pour nous.

Et c'est pas lui seul , ils se sont passés le mot et voila que Piper et Taylor viennent d'installer aussi une guirlande de lumières devant le lit, cela va bloquer la vision de nuit ..

Et tout cela avec la bénédiction de RLC ....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I have just cancelled.

It's not the drugs that bother me I don't care, it's the blocking of cameras. All the tenents know the cameras are there and while in these properties they are on camera no matter what they do, they could be sacrificing a child and drinking it's virgin blood as a cult thing but the cameras should not be blocked.

I must concur in that the drug use doesn't bother me as well. I certainly have done my fair share in the past, but the problem here Is the lack of control by RLC. It seems like a poor way to run a business. Discretion should always be a consideration in these matters. There should have been only one time that everyone abandoned the room 1 cameras to congregate downstairs where all could see what they were doing. When everyone disappears and there's only drinks left for the cameras to film, it only begs people to inquire "where's everyone?". Immediately after that first time everyone left the room ,someone in the RLC offices should have stepped up to say "discretion". There are ways to do almost anything but it takes just a little thought & discretion. I'm a voyeur, for good or bad, no apologies and I enjoy it! But along with that comes respect for me as a paying customer. Although I don't have a problem with certain things going on, I don't necessarily need to see them when they have nothing to do with why I have been on the site for 7 years. I love being able to watch RLC whenever I choose to, I appreciate the tenants and the sacrifices they make in having their lives being filmed at every turn, despite their probably making good money, i still think its not easy work. I have no plans to cancel at this point ,and I don't think there are many who have been here longer, but I would like to see just a bit more attention payed to certain things and most of all" DISCRETION". 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And with the allowing of the Christmas lights or whatever it is you want to call. Their initial purpose is to fuck with the night vision on the cameras even though the tenants come to enjoy the soft lighting they do it initially to take away the details of their sexual events. Even Alberto has started to use a light to mess it up for us.

Yes, the use of the light strings and or secondary lighting, is a fuck you to the subscribers!!

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I must concur in that the drug use doesn't bother me as well. I certainly have done my fair share in the past, but the problem here Is the lack of control by RLC. It seems like a poor way to run a business. Discretion should always be a consideration in these matters. There should have been only one time that everyone abandoned the room 1 cameras to congregate downstairs where all could see what they were doing. When everyone disappears and there's only drinks left for the cameras to film, it only begs people to inquire "where's everyone?". Immediately after that first time everyone left the room ,someone in the RLC offices should have stepped up to say "discretion". There are ways to do almost anything but it takes just a little thought & discretion. I'm a voyeur, for good or bad, no apologies and I enjoy it! But along with that comes respect for me as a paying customer. Although I don't have a problem with certain things going on, I don't necessarily need to see them when they have nothing to do with why I have been on the site for 7 years. I love being able to watch RLC whenever I choose to, I appreciate the tenants and the sacrifices they make in having their lives being filmed at every turn, despite their probably making good money, i still think its not easy work. I have no plans to cancel at this point ,and I don't think there are many who have been here longer, but I would like to see just a bit more attention payed to certain things and most of all" DISCRETION". 

We've all probably done drugs in the past but that is no reason to support it.  I'm sorry, I can't get behind people that support the use of drugs.  You are a drug supporter and anybody that agrees with you is a drug supporter.  As long as the drugs keep flowing in RLC it will never get any better!!

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you like supporting drug users?  Kim is one of the biggest problems that B4 has and the camera blocking has nothing to do with B4 having visitors, they've been shutting off cameras in B4 since it first came online and subscribers just put up with it because they have no balls, no backbone, and that's why RLC is in such bad shape!!

Since when did not bothered about something mean supporting it? Let's go back through a few decades and groups...mods, rockers, hippies, yuppies, all known to have taken drugs of one form or another. The way you go on about drugs people would think rlc invented it.

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Nous avons probablement tous consommé de la drogue dans le passé, mais ce n'est pas une raison pour le soutenir. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas me mettre derrière les gens qui soutiennent la consommation de drogues. Vous êtes un toxicomane et toute personne qui est d'accord avec vous est un toxicomane. Tant que les médicaments continueront à circuler dans le RLC, cela ne s'améliorera jamais !!

Vous avez raison Harley, on ne doit jamais soutenir la drogue et les drogués , je suis désolé

Moi de toute ma vie, jamais toucher à la drogue,  les désastres qu'elle commet sont irréparables.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

We've all probably done drugs in the past but that is no reason to support it.  I'm sorry, I can't get behind people that support the use of drugs.  You are a drug supporter and anybody that agrees with you is a drug supporter.  As long as the drugs keep flowing in RLC it will never get any better!!

If thats what you took away from what I said, then so be it! If you read what I said carefully then your statement was out of line, but I can't control your interpretation. You have you right to see it how you like but I do ask that you give me the respect that I would and have given you.😊

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Since when did not bothered about something mean supporting it? Let's go back through a few decades and groups...mods, rockers, hippies, yuppies, all known to have taken drugs of one form or another. The way you go on about drugs people would thing rlc invented it.

Fair points but I do not condone or support it!