B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Although you've highlighted, and beautifully done, you still are not getting the gist of my post. I suggest we agree to disagree about the meaning of my post. I have no desire to discuss any further because It would be a waste of my time and hopefully yours. BYE!!🤫

All you had to say was that you don't come to RLC to watch the tenants do drugs and everything would have been fine.....just my .02

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All you had to say was that you don't come to RLC to watch the tenants do drugs and everything would have been fine.....just my .02

You may not be aware of it,Harley! Believe you me, everything is fine. My ego is never at stake...😉

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bonnie bating again 😉 

IMHO it is the only time she has an orgasm. Rama pumps for 30 seconds to a minute. Few women can achieve an orgasm with this inconsistency. Yet he thinks he is a stud because he fucks for an hour. She never cums through intercourse. She is so beautiful. I've watched her and Alex enough to conclude she loves Alex's pussy lips as she has none and wishes she did.

il y a 12 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Cames d'extérieur en ligne

Non, ils ont baissé le rideau pour que on ne puisse pas voir ce qui se trame en bas , Caméra 3.17 qui ne sert plus à rien....

Avec l'assentiment de RLC, eux mêmes sont à l'origine de ce trafic de drogues et il en joue afin que les membres fassent des conneries de plus en plus 

La drogue pour RLC est un facteur de marketing qui leur permettent d’améliorer leur résultat et d'avoir plus de clients .

• Upvote 1