B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

sai cos'è il selfcontrol? 😉 per divertirsi non c'è bisogno di ubriacarsi e drogarsi😏 ed entrare in RLC, non significa diventare alcolizzati, drogati o (attrazioni per maschi) "non vorrei offenderti usando un altra parola". per soddisfare il pubblico che guarda 

Yes I know very well that I am a person who drinks only on rare occasions, who does not smoke and who does not take drugs but that is not the problem
Just go out to the nightclub to find the same kind of person we can have in the RLC apartments, how many end the evening in another person's bed without remembering how he got there?
I can only tell you that what we see on RLC are far from being a minority of the youth of now, because they can no longer have fun without being under the influence

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Fresco per te se hai ottenuto le informazioni che desideri tramite un'altra persona, sappi che lavoro sulla fiducia

alcuni sul forum amano essere informati di ciò che può accadere negli appartamenti, questo consente loro di non perdere tempo sul replay e di andare direttamente al programma menzionato
Lo trovi inutile, altri no

Almeno mantiene vivo il forum lasciandolo attivo ed è più costruttivo di alcuni commenti fatti da altri :grande sorriso:

non c'è nulla di costruttivo qui, è solo una telecronaca per i non vedenti, altro non si può fare, altrimenti qualcuno si offende

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

now I will be moderator for a few lines, the forum advocates certain rules which are not very complicated to follow for good living in community, and respect is part of it, whether between members or towards people who participate in different projects that we can have

This forum has rules? You sure have humour!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

0431 Fiora home
Looks like after P&T moved in, they meet their guys outside

I hope all you guys who have complained about the guys are happy? I'm not! It was one of the last things that interested me. Now all that is left Mimi and Fiora doing shows for the camera.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know RLC won't replace ALL the GOV girls in 1 go, but I would 🙄...Even my favourite of the current crop, based on looks alone, Milena, has outstayed her welcome...

Milena has one of the best figure and dimensions in all of the GOV apartments but i agree looks alone aren't enough to stay as long as she has right now

• Upvote 1

7 minuti fa, ed2 ha detto:

Spero che tutti voi ragazzi che si sono lamentati dei ragazzi siano felici? Non sono! È stata una delle ultime cose che mi hanno interessato. Ora non resta che Mimi e Fiora che fanno gli spettacoli per la macchina fotografica.

tranquillo, non è colpa di Piper e Taylor, e neanche di chi non vuole i ragazzi in casa, altrimenti, se davano retta ai commenti, gli spettacoli non li avrebbero fatti più, e non avrebbero portato ragazzi già da qualche anno, Mimi non porta il suo ragazzo in casa già da prima dell'arrivo di P&T, e poi, avendo una vera coppia di lesbiche in casa, le ha messe a disagio, parola di Fiora a Piper quando è arrivata

Goodness me, some of you guys sure bring some good entertainment on here than most of the girls in GOV apartments 🤣

We all have different opinions, someone might like these girls and what they see currently in GOV apartments and some people might not like it which includes me too but bashing on someone just because they have different taste than yours is just pathetic.

Try to be more reasonable and respectable to each other, if you like these girls, it's FINE and if you don't like these girls, it's also FINE, saying that i hope most of these girls just go now from RLC 😁 tired of seeing the same faces and fake shows everyday 😔

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Mauri said:

and I will tell you more, I did 30 years recently, I never got drunk, I used simple drugs, but I always had control, I never fucked the first hole I found, and on my birthday, I didn't I had a bunch of girls banging my tits in the face while they brought me the cake, and none opened my legs before my eyes to give me the birthday present, 😏

You should've got out a bit more Mauri...:wink:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Un DJ cieco ... è davvero bello amico mio ... 😎 😉

forse non ci sei neanche entrato tu in una discoteca, quindi non parlare, qui cercate solamente quello vorreste nella vostra vita e che non lo otterrete mai, rimarrà solo una vostra fantasia😉

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

maybe you haven't even entered a disco, so don't talk, here you only look for what you would like in your life and that you will never get it, it will remain only your fantasy 😉

Hey I used to be King of the Dancefloor in my younger days...and I only got up for a bag of crisps.. 😁

• Haha 4