Burberry & Stifler (2020) Part #1

According to Stifler, his problem is that he uses drugs that generate cartoons in head and generally make him "happy vegetable". 

But in general - even an apartment with sleeping/drug trip Stifler, this in general, does not differ from Val and Marcus or other houses in current VH. Enjoy it.💸

As I wrote earlier:wink:

On 7/2/2020 at 8:09 AM, groomy said:

Just wondering what the secret information is? I not open VH/CC - 2 days and did not miss anything. Secret information for free without clubs and SMS:

Val&Marcus - planed relocate. Interesting? Important? Not. It’s a pity that they earn not honest and fair 50 dollars/week (as loafers earned earlier), but 100/day and think that this is not good, and Subscribers (dirty perverts and moneybags) must better donate.

Stiffler - completely drug-addicted. The girls are leaving. No money no honey. Trouble is all fake couples. Today-tomorrow we will watch Stifler watching cartoons in our head 24/7. Extra level content, I recommend buying subscription for year.:biggrin:

Toxic bitch Sofia - yesterday bragged about how humiliate her boyfriend with guests. Or we have to BDSM games, where Sofia will be mistress. Or there will be a bloody massacre in next scandal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic