Burberry & Stifler (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cori easily beats them all... ❤️

No photo - does not count.:biggrin:

In general, any people can open archives 2018-19 and compare what have now. Who have eyes, let see all:shy:.

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cori easily beats them all

Only problem with her is she doesn't really do much. Whether that is from lack of opportunity or not I don't know but I'd like to see a little more participation before I start putting her on some kind of pedestal. I still think she has lots of potential.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Piper is right. One of my favorites. Artemida was the girl with the
snakes and the colorful tattoos.

As far as I can remember Artemedia did have colourful tattoos. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

As far as I can remember Artemedia did have colourful tattoos. 😉

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Piper is right. One of my favorites. Artemida was the girl with the
snakes and the colorful tattoos.

Strange associations. I don’t remember her tattoos before looked at photo, but I remember that she always dressed sexually and they broke all furniture while fucking hard.

snapshot.jpg

7685.jpg

snapshot2.jpg

image.png

-2018-nov-27-009.jpg

-2018-nov-27-013.jpg

8686.jpg

759082.jpg

759084.jpg

-2018-dec-20-043.jpg

-2018-dec-20-048.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slender Man said:

Colourful tattoos, two snakes and a lovely arse. 😁

After the collapse of this - average level all participants in VH only fell. Small flashes - followed by even greater failures. Now focus to attract webcam studios or full-safe people with sterile content.

-2018-nov-16-043.jpg

7757.jpg

And yes there were a lot of complaints about them. Level - Dana, why you haven’t hot 3-some more than week!!??? M&K - apartment with shittycams. And etc. But now we have 24 apartments doing nothing (or webcam) at level of one of first Jeka places - where lol moment with a bat.😤 5-6 apartments do something not very regularly. By the way, here miss the old golden days too.:wink:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

After the collapse of this - average level all participants in VH only fell. Small flashes - followed by even greater failures. Now focus to attract webcam studios or full-safe people with sterile content.

-2018-nov-16-043.jpg

7757.jpg

And yes there were a lot of complaints about them. Level - Dana, why you haven’t 3 some more than week!!??? M&K - apartment with shittycams. And etc. But now we have 24 apt doing nothing (or webcam) at level of one of first Jeka places - where lol moment with a bat.😤 5-6 apartments do something not very regularly. By the way, here miss the old golden days too.:wink:

Tenants now are bullshit compared to the ones pictured. Especially looks wise and masturbation. Everyone knows it whether they want to admit it or not.