Leora, Malia - Videos #3 (2020)

3 hours ago, TheDude212 said:

You absolutely get paid for displaying ads and forcing popups from clicking on any random object in a website.. Might not be as much as buying stuff from them, but you do.

Sure, I don't own this content, and I never said did. In fact I've clearly stated that he's using my illegally published content.

And it doesn't change the fact that he's one of the leechers that's getting "free" money by using something which I originally paid for. I don't mind it if you take and repost it somewhere because it's not originally mine. But making a business out of it? That's a dick move.

But his he a member RLC anyway.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, TheDude212 said:

Sure, I don't own this content, and I never said did.

Well, actually, you did. Yes, you did say you're illegally posting their
content. But, you've also said, "I'm paying money to provide you with 
content,"
and, he's making money "by using something which I
originally paid for.
"

While we're all very happy and appreciative that you do provide us
content and hope you continue to do so, neither of those statements
is true by any stretch of the imagination. RLC makes that abundantly
clear is their TOS. The only thing you pay for, according to RLC, is the
right to view their content, not to record or distribute it.

Having said all that and since he, nor any of the other myriad sites
that do the same thing, is not taking something you paid for, why
would you care if he makes a buck off this illegal content? They're 
not taking money out of your pocket.

24 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Well, actually, you did. Yes, you did say you're illegally posting their
content. But, you've also said, "I'm paying money to provide you with 
content,"
and, he's making money "by using something which I
originally paid for.
"

While we're all very happy and appreciative that you do provide us
content and hope you continue to do so, neither of those statements
is true by any stretch of the imagination. RLC makes that abundantly
clear is their TOS. The only thing you pay for, according to RLC, is the
right to view their content, not to record or distribute it.

Having said all that and since he, nor any of the other myriad sites
that do the same thing, is not taking something you paid for, why
would you care if he makes a buck off this illegal content? They're 
not taking money out of your pocket.

You convinced me. I'll definitely make a site for my vids next time so I could get my investment back and throw in as much Anti-Adblockers and a crap load of ads as I can while doing it.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TheDude212 said:

You convinced me. I'll definitely make a site for my vids next time so I could get my investment back and throw in as much Anti-Adblockers and a crap load of ads as I can while doing it.

I sincerely hope you're joking.

Leora sort avec une  big lesbo... Elle a un certain âge et elle ne veut pas qu'elle touche a Malia... Eh oui, notre Leora trempe dans le broutte-minou avec une jalouse en plus...Voilà ce qu'il se passe réelleement Prague avec notre Leora qui n'en a plus rien a foutre de nous...

• Haha 1

Bof... beaucoup de discussion pour un appartement où il ne se passe pas grand'chose. Il y a plus de fantasme que de réelle activité.

Malia est, au mieux, très introvertie. Contrairement à Leora, le sexe n'a pas l'air d'être son domaine de prédilection... Et c'est son droit.

Reallifcam censure ces appartements, ce qui alimente les fantasmes en tout genre. Dans les faits, il n'y a pas grand chose comme contenu. Masha est out à cause de son genou, Kylie et Rus ont une activité de temps en temps, Carla et Yanai ne font plus grand chose depuis un moment et les autres appartements ne proposent pas grand chose non plus. 

L'avantage c'est qu'on ne risque pas de rater une séquence chaude 😊

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Farawen said:

Bof... beaucoup de discussion pour un appartement où il ne se passe pas grand'chose. Il y a plus de fantasme que de réelle activité.

Malia est, au mieux, très introvertie. Contrairement à Leora, le sexe n'a pas l'air d'être son domaine de prédilection... Et c'est son droit.

Reallifcam censure ces appartements, ce qui alimente les fantasmes en tout genre. Dans les faits, il n'y a pas grand chose comme contenu. Masha est out à cause de son genou, Kylie et Rus ont une activité de temps en temps, Carla et Yanai ne font plus grand chose depuis un moment et les autres appartements ne proposent pas grand chose non plus. 

L'avantage c'est qu'on ne risque pas de rater une séquence chaude 😊

Tu veux dire quoi par le mot "censure" car pas certain qu'il soit bien employé 

Les couples comme Carla et Yanai, Martina et Alberto ou encore Linda et Tibor baisent ou font l'amour quasiment tout les jours donc des séquences chaudes il y en a plein par jour 🙂

Malia est devenue au fil du temps une participante à part entière et pour moi je préfère une Malia au naturelle plutôt qu'une Malia essayant de faire du Leora