Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Pepe said:

The only thing predictable about these girls are that they are unpredictable 🤔

I always want to use this line, but i'd be stealing copyright from you! 😆

It seemed as if the potential better to good mood may have deteriated somewhat more after someone may have received another call and disappeared into the camless room for awhile while there was time being spent on the balcony. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The terrible illness affecting so much of the world certainly has in effect caused many changes in lots of places around the world. Seems I remember a time not long ago when weekends and especially weekend nights were reasons for excitment and to do exciting things. Even times of excitment to party or do adventurous things.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The terrible illness affecting so much of the world certainly has in effect caused many changes in lots of places around the world. Seems I remember a time not long ago when weekends and especially weekend nights were reasons for excitment and to do exciting things. Even times of excitment to party or do adventurous things.

My question is....is the phrase "contactless service/delivery" here to stay?  I mean that is all you see on TV during a commercial these days when the commercial is for food.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My question is....is the phrase "contactless service/delivery" here to stay?  I mean that is all you see on TV during a commercial these days when the commercial is for food.

It's going to be here for awhile.  As long as no vaccine is in place this is the new norm.

• Like 3

It seems that apparently one of the two friends may have done something that caused some sensual excitment for herself yesterday morning and the other of the two friends may have done something similar while taking a bath this morning. Would have certainly been quite interesting if one had been around 12 hours later and one around 12 hours eatlier and their paths would have crossed to entertained one another in doing so as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As unfortunate as it may be to say...it's probably gonna be for a good while yet hf.

• Confused 1