Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

Malia looks adorable, on cam 3 ... I never saw Leora lying like that ....
In fact, Leora is very lucky to have a friend like Malia .... like a Cinderella, takes care of the kitchen, does the cleaning and still assures assistance in the apartment .... every day i like this girl more  and more....

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

There's only one person qualified to relax Malia. And she hasn't come home yet.....😄

Lol. Qualified...perhaps. Considered best candidate as far as such...likely. 🙂

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can't breathe in those things 🥶

You won't breath at all if you if you stop taking the necessary precautions...Stay safe people!!😷

• Like 7

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

On a different note and an off topic curiosity...what is the meaning of guyquad in your site name slipper ?

You heard of John Peel? Ultra influential radio DJ? He once said on his show years and years ago that he read that someone use the name as a pseudonym when writing into newspaper letter columns and that the name always stuck with him as it was so weird. I always remember it after that so decided to use it!

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

You heard of John Peel? Ultra influential radio DJ? He once said on his show years and years ago that he read that someone use the name as a pseudonym when writing into newspaper letter columns and that the name always stuck with him as it was so weird. I always remember it after that so decided to use it!

Interesting. Although I've actually never heard of that guy, that is a quite unusual name or reference of a name of which stirred my curiosity. Thanks slipper instead of skipper. 🙂

• Like 2