Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
44 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

putting the oil on the side as soon as they'd finished eating.

The bottle has been there since last week, it hasn't been moved since the last massage. Trust me.

And Leora is clearly happy with all that happens. No doubt. If she had any reason to be unhappy, then i think i am right in saying that this last week just gone would have looked totally and utterly different.....

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think you might be watching it's been within the last 5 days they was rubbing each other naked.

I went through all six night plus tonight on replays I don't know what time you are thinking of but you can go look for yourself if you don't believe me,edited just went through the replays again and yes I am right

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, EMMETT111 said:

I went through all seven nights on replays I don't know what time you are thinking of but you can go look for yourself if you don't believe me 

Wednesday night massage. 4 nights ago.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I went through all six night plus tonight on replays I don't know what time you are thinking of but you can go look for yourself if you don't believe me 

are the apartments you like so boring?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Wednesday night massage. 4 nights ago.

well its not on the replay don't know what you are talking about I am looking at it now and no such thing ever happened they are clothed watching tablet 4 nights ago

16 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Think the penny has finally dropped and Leora realises that Malia is getting a little too comfortable with the whole 'fake bisexual' thing, Malia was straight in there getting the bed ready and putting the oil on the side as soon as they'd finished eating. Leora must've noticed her going for her crotch at every available opportunity when they were cuddling before, just hope it doesn't lead to any awkwardness or arguments.

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's about the dumbest thing I have heard today.

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

well its not on the replay don't know what you are talking about I am looking at it now and no such thing ever happened they are clothed watching tablet 4 nights ago

JUNE 24.