B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

Just now, corvette84 said:

Kind of strange that she showered with the light off today. Then UM when she left.

LOL after all this time you still find both of those events to be strange with RLC.....go figger!  I'm sure Moos will be along to tell you exactly why those two events occurred!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Kind of strange that she showered with the light off today. Then UM when she left.

I agree with you, I just noticed it too, especially since yesterday she was taking the shower with the light of the bathroom and without hiding anything from us, whereas this morning, she took the shower only with the her phone light
Too bad she's already gone, she was a breeze of freshness in this complicated period

For maintenance, there can be millions of reasons, but the easiest would be someone who came to pick her up from the apartment, all this is just a guess

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL after all this time you still find both of those events to be strange with RLC.....go figger!  I'm sure Moos will be along to tell you exactly why those two events occurred!

you have my answer :biggrin:

• Like 5

UM?? 

It would be nice to see 'more' of her (I choose "Baby"  as her name (Babi's-  'Baby' )  as I had said....  I reaaly love seeing new girls, new couples but I like seeing these guests come in and give an innocent show or some a very brave exhibition....   someone posted something similar of the excitement of seeing the quests and not always becoming regulars ...I am agreeing with that sentiment 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

UM?? 

It would be nice to see 'more' of her (I choose "Baby"  as her name (Babi's-  'Baby' )  as I had said....  I reaaly love seeing new girls, new couples but I like seeing these guests come in and give an innocent show or some a very brave exhibition....   someone posted something similar of the excitement of seeing the quests and not always becoming regulars ...I am agreeing with that sentiment 

UM = Under Maintenance 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1