B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Yep she is still pretty shy about the cams, I was hoping that Babi would perform her magic on her since they have been drinking. I guess one can always wish for the best, and learn to accept that it does not always happen. DAMN IT MAN... A voyeurs dream doesn't always come true. 😪

not so shy, she's topless in bed :blush:

• Like 1

I read that Babi's friend, she's Ukrainian and lives in Italy, I've never met her, then if she's of the same type as Piper, Elettra and Babi, I think she'll have a lot to show us, then, why Babi should hit on her, she's amply demonstrated, that he likes cock

il y a 29 minutes, coolcucumber a dit :

Kick Irma out and give this new girl her place, she is so beautiful man. See ?  A fresh face comes into the apartment and the excitement levels go through the roof 

Eh I know most if not all of us are getting bored of Irma but to kick a girl who provides content may not be the best move during this COVID period.

IMO RLC should look to replace Olya, who has obviously given up on this project with this new girl, and move Diane to the big bedroom and give Diane's current room to her.

40 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Eh I know most if not all of us are getting bored of Irma but to kick a girl who provides content may not be the best move during this COVID period.

IMO RLC should look to replace Olya, who has obviously given up on this project with this new girl, and move Diane to the big bedroom and give Diane's current room to her.

diane doesnt need aroom shes never there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I be ok with Ginger and Elettra leaving,  I won't too sad if Fiora & Mimi left  and I can probably contain my emotions if Olya decided to go. 😃  I am not sure if I am ready to say goodbye to the rest of them yet lol

you know Olya was one of my favorite girl because of her fantastic body but i find her too boring after all this months of stay, i prefer to see her to go like many other girls and see a full new casting but i think we have to wait some months again before that happen

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, firewall said:

you know Olya was one of my favorite girl because of her fantastic body but i find her too boring after all this months of stay, i prefer to see her to go like many other girls and see a full new casting but i think we have to wait some months again before that happen

I'll take Olya over the cam girls at B4 & B2....Imagine thinking leaving your house with toys bigger than most guns is normal behaviour....RLC should have kept Amelie & Assol imo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2