B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO.....so she is local!!  I knew it all along!

She isn't local.  She lives in Italy and flew into Barcelona yesterday (Monday) morning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nite guys..Some good crack tonight, which is what CC is all about. I think I prefer NOT being Premium lol...😏

Tired Good Night GIF by Disney'

It is about time everyone lighten up a little bit !!! I don't care if you crack corn Jimmy 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Everytime Babi's friend's tit falls out she puts it back in. How come these girls don't realize we see it all when they take a shower?

Yep she is still pretty shy about the cams, I was hoping that Babi would perform her magic on her since they have been drinking. I guess one can always wish for the best, and learn to accept that it does not always happen. DAMN IT MAN... A voyeurs dream doesn't always come true. 😪

• Like 1

Man that young lady is very pretty, actually she is like a fire...... Hot as hell.... I can only wish that she takes it to the LIMIT !!!! C'mon Babi show her the way to the promised land.... you know you want to, I have been watching the way you look at her with such passion and desire !!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man that young lady is very pretty, actually she is like a fire...... Hot as hell.... I can only wish that she takes it to the LIMIT !!!! C'mon Babi show her the way to the promised land.... you know you want to, I have been watching the way you look at her with such passion and desire !!!!

On the balcony she was staring into Babi's eyes when talking to her. I figured we would see something with all the drinking.