B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Can I ask if you guys are able to watch live without using Flash?

Replays seem to be running on flowplayer but I can't get the live stream to be running without Flash.

If you are free user(and just watching free cams)you can watch in any device and browser,if you are a payed user they will block it and or you watch in computer,or in phones and tablets but you need to buy(20$)some obscure web browser.

il y a 7 minutes, ze81 a ditΒ :

If you are free user(and just watching free cams)you can watch in any device and browser,if you are a payed user they will block it and or you watch in computer,or in phones and tablets but you need to buy(20$)some obscure web browser.

Thanks Ze, so you are saying if I use another browser other than Chrome/FireFox, I would be able to watch the live stream without Flash?

This seems weird right, why would they not allow Chrome/Firefox users to see the live stream without Flash?

Just now, SierraTM said:

Thanks Ze, so you are saying if I use another browser other than Chrome/FireFox, I would be able to watch the live stream without Flash?

This seems weird right, why would they not allow Chrome/Firefox users to see the live stream without Flash?

Anytime Sierra.Right now flash is needed.In end of year things must change because flash is ending by end year.You only dont need flash to watch stream if you are a free user,in the moment you pay..stream is bloked.As said prior its an anti consumer rlc tactic,probraby to dificult payed users saving videos,moments of streaming.If you are using tablet,Phone as payed user you can only watch in some browser that is in playstore and now only with payed version that is 20$.Sorry cant explain beter because my english is lame.

13 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

In fact Flash is only used for premium members with live, free user and replay works without using flash
RLC tried the live solution without flash but the test is not yet conclusive, we will have to wait some time for the solution to be optimal

6 hours ago, firewall said:

@NoldusΒ how many days irma have in total with all the visits includes?

she is probably number one now

Next week 500 daysΒ πŸ˜‰Β She's the Queen πŸ˜‰Β 204 days on this stay - so far

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS
Β  Β 
Β  Total
Name Days
Irma 494
Gina 426
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Sofie 362