B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

You know HARLEY, NOW MOOS 54 CENSORSHIP ME POSTS, he thinks he's the local sheriff

Good Morning Isidore, yes, he has done that to several of my posts as well because they don't fit into the happy, joyous banter of the forum ..... censorship at it's finest !! I knew how he was going to be when he first became a mod and it's never changed. The only positive thing I can say about him is at least he's consistent!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why doesn't Gina move to a COV or just go to her OWN appartment... Her toyboy is always with her anyway ... That would leave a place for a new girl ! 

It is quite normal that a girl has her "BF" to visit and a positive development for RLC. 

Actually all girls should have no problem bringing their friends (not limited to BF) to the GOV apartments. It would be a much better view into their real life. 😀👍

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is quite normal that a girl has her "BF" to visit and a positive development for RLC. 

Actually all girls should have no problem bringing their friends (not limited to BF) to the GOV apartments. It would be a much better view into their real life. 😀👍

👎

• Like 4

il y a 11 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Il est tout à fait normal qu'une fille ait son "BF" à visiter et un développement positif pour RLC. 

En fait, toutes les filles ne devraient avoir aucun problème à amener leurs amis (sans se limiter à BF) dans les appartements GOV. Ce serait une bien meilleure vue de leur vie réelle. 😀 👍

😡👎

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good Morning Isidore, yes, he has done that to several of my posts as well because they don't fit into the happy, joyous banter of the forum ..... censorship at it's finest !! I knew how he was going to be when he first became a mod and it's never changed. The only positive thing I can say about him is at least he's consistent!

I think I'm not the only moderator to do this when your posts go against the rules of this forum so you can also blame them or just look you in the mirror to see the real culprit

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think I'm not the only moderator to do this when your posts go against the rules of this forum so you can also blame them or just look you in the mirror to see the real culprit

The rules are outdated (that means: TOO FUCKING OLD) and don't fit in with the 21st century ideology that you preach so much about.  This forum has suffered from the rules that you believe to be correct!!  It's time to get up with the 21st century and remove all this BS censorship!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The rules are outdated (that means: TOO FUCKING OLD) and don't fit in with the 21st century ideology that you preach so much about.  This forum has suffered from the rules that you believe to be correct!!  It's time to get up with the 21st century and remove all this BS censorship!!

It is not me who makes the rules or the laws, I am simply present to make them respect as often as possible
For example, it is forbidden to kill another person without suffering the consequences, tell yourself that on the forum it's the same thing, it is forbidden to insult another person without suffering the consequences
it's as simple as that even if you don't find it fair, the only person to blame is yourself

• Sad 1