B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

22 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

How do you guys come out with such scenarios lmao, first Lucian Alex Diane and Kim hotel adventures and now Irma and tall guy in car, next what ? Olya, Babi and Rama in the corn field 🤣

Wheat field...get it right...😏

• Haha 2

last I heard in the news, Catalonia is in lockdown so there is no bars or night club open right now. Gina, Babi, Melina & Ginger are most probably partying at curly's or one of his friend's house. I hope Milena meets someone there, so we can see her having sex on camera soon. 😂 

31 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

last I heard in the news, Catalonia is in lockdown so there is no bars or night club open right now. Gina, Babi, Melina & Ginger are most probably partying at curly's or one of his friend's house. I hope Milena meets someone there, so we can see her having sex on camera soon. 😂 

There are two areas 160 km away from Barcelona. But it is not a good news... Currently they are open in BCN

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There are two areas 35 km away from Barcelona. But it is not a good news... Currently they are open in BCN

If these girls want to get back home they better get the first plane out and be gone before it's too late.  When the second wave hits they'll be stuck for another 6 Months or longer.  Their Expiry Dates are Past Due and the Mold is settling in.   

l7ip.png

• Upvote 2