Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

One with a panty on and the other with a towel on her head and no lights on. Quite likely only a friendly massage. Means there won't be anything later when there is any need for any lighting. After all...it is a beginning of a new month and second half of the year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Not very promising Nick

Probably no concern of trying to make sure of any potential quota right now. Also in doing something that has always been done later, may mean there are plans for later involving one or both not being around again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Of course it's a given on who is calling the shots and deciding what may occur there for the most part. Same one as had been the only one spending some all nighters away until last night. Guess she finally convinced her friend into it as well, at least last night anyway. It certainly isn't a positive experience by no means when the residence is vacant for a majority of a 24 hour day as seemed was yesterday or little of any interest occurs for a week or more as have been the case at times quite a bit lately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Of course it's a given on who is calling the shots and deciding what may occur there for the most part. Same one as had been the only one spending some all nighters away until last night. Guess she finally convinced her friend into it as well, at least last night anyway.

you think and write too much

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you think and write too much

I think what I do and express what I choose. It's your opinion and prerogative to think so. The same could be said of some of your expressions of your opinions here at times. Although there may have been some times where I may have thought it, I didn't express it here otherwise. But I most certainly could.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

maybe but last Wednesday they were early too I thought

No, much later on last week.