Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I'm on my way to work, but I just have to say, what a sweet life, you get free housing plus bills paid, and I just tuned in not long ago, and people were watching them watch a video, what a sweet life, anyway I have to leave this fantasy world and go to work, and I may add, I'm not criticizing them, because if someone wanted to pay me to just hang out, I would take it( that's never going to happen), so more power to them, and keep making that money

Have a safe night at work!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I'm on my way to work, but I just have to say, what a sweet life, you get free housing plus bills paid, and I just tuned in not long ago, and people were watching them watch a video, what a sweet life, anyway I have to leave this fantasy world and go to work, and I may add, I'm not criticizing them, because if someone wanted to pay me to just hang out, I would take it( that's never going to happen), so more power to them, and keep making that money

Sad Cartoon GIF

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The age old problem Malia has there is always one arm that falls to sleep or useless when cuddling your woman.

Well mate...it's bound to happen when she has often times seemed to try to show gestures of affection with the other arm and hand, only to be shunned or ignored a majority of the time. But then again...much of it is all for show anyway.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I hand over €45 a month to watch these 2. 

And they are worth every fucking penny.

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Believe me slip, I thought and felt the same way for a very long time. If not, I certainly would not have resubscribed twice after the first time.

49 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I'll stream myself nekkid watching TV for half that.  I'll even blow kisses at the camera now and again.

I'll even let you call me Lady Dulcinea if you like.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gomer said:

I'll stream myself nekkid watching TV for half that.  I'll even blow kisses at the camera now and again.

Hahahaha you'll never look as good doing it though 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, gomer said:

I'll even let you call me Lady Dulcinea if you like.

Perhaps if you may be willing to wear some wigs, mascara, and some sheer clothing now and then you might could apply for the project and get accepted, and you could even use Lady Dulcinea as your site name. 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps if you may be willing to wear some wigs, mascara, and some sheer clothing now and then you might could apply for the project and get accepted, and you could even use Lady Dulcinea as your site name. 🙂

He might be right up your alley. Don't forget his BONUS though.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

He might be right up your alley. Don't forget his BONUS though.

Right.  Base price only includes watching movies endlessly. 

Good news is I don't have a cellphone. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not at all. And you should realize any bonuses are strictly up to the participants.

Or maybe the participant doesn't get a bonus as she has told me and a few others here, but hey you know someone that knows someone that knows someone right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1