Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe but last Wednesday they were early too I thought

It was a good while later. Perhaps you may think too much. Or maybe it is perhaps rather a case of not enough instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL don't get me to lying....I have no idea what time it was.  I guess I could look at one of my snapshots and find out though.

I don't really, thought it was early but it doesn't really matter, they do what they want anyway 😁

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe but last Wednesday they were early too I thought

Leora was on the bed just after 6 pm, they started stroking each other albeit with underwear on just after 7 pm, although the massage with oil never started until after 9 pm...So to an extent they did start early, but it was a delightful marathon..

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora was on the bed just after 6 pm, they started stroking each other albeit with underwear on just after 7 pm, although the massage with oil never started until after 9 pm...So to an extent they did start early, but it was a delightful marathon..

A very long night indeed Sir!

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I also had that in my memory thanks

• Like 4

Certo è che stasera non ci sarà niente da vedere. Si sono già massaggiate senza prima accarezzarsi e per di più Leora ha ancora l'asciugamano in testa (che il più delle volte significa che si farà nuovamente lo shampoo per poi uscire). 

Mi sa che mi guarderò una partita di calcio, in Italia la Serie A è ripresa. 

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Certo è che stasera non ci sarà niente da vedere. Si sono già massaggiate senza prima accarezzarsi e per di più Leora ha ancora l'asciugamano in testa (che il più delle volte significa che si farà nuovamente lo shampoo per poi uscire). 

Mi sa che mi guarderò una partita di calcio, in Italia la Serie A è ripresa. 

I would wait a while 😇

• Like 2