B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure there are some Americans that that apply's to.  But there are a lot of others that it doesn't and they damn sure don't get together at one apartment and four of them get in one bed and rub and kiss all over each other!!

It is a societal problem because if we look even in countries where the virus is more or less under control, barrier gestures and social distancing are not necessarily respected by all, I see it every day in my work

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It is a societal problem because if we look even in countries where the virus is more or less under control, barrier gestures and social distancing are not necessarily respected by all, I see it every day in my work

I can agree with this post.  I know from being around where I live that the majority of people respect the guidelines and either stay home or maintain social distancing.  I can't speak for all areas or what other countries are doing but I can speak for what I read about when it comes to what these tenants are doing and IMO they have no respect for social distancing!!

Move the Vacation show apartments to a different site, and all the gullible lesbianism fanatics can go there. Employ new and interesting couples, and get RealLifeCam back to the good old days. Out 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jonno said:

Move the Vacation show/slut apartments to a different site, and all the gullible lesbianism fanatics can go there. Employ new and interesting couples, and get RealLifeCam back to the good old days. Out 

RLC is not changing anything, obviously. They are going to milk this cow until its teats fall off.

• Like 1

the question i have is if the rlc site can be in danger if this covid situation and the restrictions for bring new girls continue too much time because i see the rlc traffic  continue fall day after day and probably the suscribers also

6 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Move the Vacation show/slut apartments to a different site, and all the gullible lesbianism fanatics can go there. Employ new and interesting couples, and get RealLifeCam back to the good old days. Out 

Amen Jonno.....Amen!!

5 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

RLC is not changing anything, obviously. They are going to milk this cow until its teats fall off.

This, you and I can agree on and i'm willing to bet that the same cast of girls is here well into next year!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

If you think there is still a virus in the US then you need to stop watching the news. At this point it's all political and aimed at trying to get rid of our great President. People need to wake up and really see what's going on in this country.

100% Correct C84....this is a liberal conspiracy against our fine president!!  The liberals want him out of office so bad due to him not being afraid to expose them for who they really are.  I get so tired of reading all the rhetoric about this Covid-19 BS and our president!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

If you think there is still a virus in the US then you need to stop watching the news. At this point it's all political and aimed at trying to get rid of our great President. People need to wake up and really see what's going on in this country.

This is why Texas stops deconfining itself, because the virus no longer exists in the country, remind me which political side is the governor of Texas?
I'm not American and neither is the virus, so I don't think it makes a very big difference between an American Democrat or a Republican American, besides I think it's a mistake to want to politicize this virus when you talk about the United States

In France, we spent most of the first wave while hoping not to have a second, but we discover every day new cases of the virus, which has the effect of saying that this virus has not disappeared and don't make the mistake of believing it

• Like 1