B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

3 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Donc c'est un nouveau locataire , c'est pour cela qu'elle lui a donné le code du wi fi de la villa, ah je comprend mieux 

Pour ce que ça vaux, B4 n'est pas réellement à Barcelone même, donc il n'est pas certain que tu puisse avoir une bonne couverture 4G, donc il n'est pas si idiot de se connecter au Wifi 

Mes parents habitent à 5 kilomètres de chez moi où j'ai une bonne 4G, par contre si je ne me connecte pas au wifi chez eux, je n'aurais aucun moyen d'aller sur internet avec mon téléphone malgré que j'ai un bon forfait pour pouvoir le faire 

J'ai le même problème quand je vais chez des amis qui habitent un village à quelques kilomètres d'une grande ville 

Donc si en France nous n'avons pas encore une couverture réseaux optimale pour pouvoir être en 4G partout où on se déplace, même en étant proche d'endroit bien couvert, je pense que c'est la même chose en Espagne 

Et tout le monde n'a pas forcément un bon forfait de data internet 

Donc il n'y a rien de bien surprenant de voir le mec se connecter au wifi de la maison s'il veut rester connecter au monde d'internet, car internet c'est la vie 😉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, firewall said:

when carina and sabrina left the project it took only a month for rlc for find a spanish replacement couple martina/alberto, when they want they can

there is many example like this (adriana,desiree) they always found faster a spanish replacement couple

i just think for the girls apartments they want only ukrainian and russian girls it's another branch for these apartments they are maybe more manageable for make the show 😁 💲

The B1 apartment was started by hiring Russian and Ukrainian girls not for the inside work but for the outside work!!

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

This puts a end to the lucian conspiracy theories 😂

no it doesn't, it only enforces them!!  it's very obvious how she's not faithful and continues to show her sluttyness and will fuck anything that breaths!!

4 hours ago, super134 said:

This is so weird I was told Diane only does stuff off cam or UM.

LOL the only reason she did anything tonight is because of all the bullshit she has read about herself....the sooner the @$@#$ is gone the better!!

4 hours ago, super134 said:

Harley will never admit he is making shit up he will just say she demanded money for this or some shit

LOL I go through life with both eyes wide open and an open mind, tunnel vision has never blinded me like some people!!

Il y a 15 heures, corvette84 a dit :

If you think there is still a virus in the US then you need to stop watching the news. At this point it's all political and aimed at trying to get rid of our great President. People need to wake up and really see what's going on in this country.

What??????

beluga lol GIF 

WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

United States Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

She said something about being a housewife in the kitchen early he ask her did she want to be his housewife she said no😂

She might still have that guy back in the Ukraine and this is something that she does on (vacation) 😂

Just another Barcelona cheating #$%^!!