B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

Just now, wooders78 said:

i thought someone was going down on nelly but its milena so no lol

Speaking of going down on Nelly.. I was surprised the time Masha and Sophie got Nelly to allow Masha to lick her pussy while Nelly and Sophie kissed a lot. That was hot to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Speaking of going down on Nelly.. I was surprised the time Masha and Sophie got Nelly to allow Masha to lick her pussy while Nelly and Sophie kissed a lot. That was hot to me.

nelly responding was even hotter

• Like 1

No sign of Mimi at b4 as far as I can see so guess she will bring back another hired hand stud back to shag her brains out and squirt copious volumes in an empty apt. Then we have the “treat” of a night of charades; phoney les performances and Lucian being fawned over and shagging Alex and/or maybe Ginger; he must be one of the few she hasn’t shagged. All in all another night of farce 🤔

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Nessun segno di Mimì a b4, per quanto posso vedere, quindi suppongo che lei riporterà un altro perno a mano assunto per scuotere il cervello e schizzare volumi copiosi in un apt vuoto. Quindi abbiamo il "trattamento" di una notte di sciarade; telefilm le esibizioni e Lucian che è fulminato e scopa Alex e / o forse Ginger; deve essere uno dei pochi che non ha scopato. Tutto sommato un'altra notte di farsa 🤔

Mimi è sul terrazzo con tutti gli altri

16 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

No sign of Mimi at b4 as far as I can see so guess she will bring back another hired hand stud back to shag her brains out and squirt copious volumes in an empty apt. Then we have the “treat” of a night of charades; phoney les performances and Lucian being fawned over and shagging Alex and/or maybe Ginger; he must be one of the few she hasn’t shagged. All in all another night of farce 🤔

Mimi have been in B4 for hours, cam 4.3 now

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

yellow shoes

Okay 

Also it seems everyone has a free camera except b5 🤔

Rlc must be really struggling to get viewers 

Edited by Kingbanks