B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who fucking cares!!  With Nelly, Kim, and Lucian being there, there will be more hidden shit going on than you can shake a stick at!!  

Harley,  I wondered who stole my brown stick--now I know 😏

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who fucking cares!!  With Nelly, Kim, and Lucian being there, there will be more hidden shit going on than you can shake a stick at!!  

Are you watching again or ? Thought your informer left? You seem to know a lot for someone not watching 😉

46 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

What color is nelly wearing?

I'm not familiar with her

Last I saw on the free Kitchen cam Nelly had a very pink one piece suit on. Earlier she was topless and Nelly got fake breasts a couple of years ago. If anyone should have breast augmentation it was poor Nelly as she had none. Used to like her but not so much her management of the Barcelona area. When she first came to RLC in her Russian apartment with Bogdan she displayed a poster saying "I Love You Guys".

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Last I saw on the free Kitchen cam Nelly had a very pink one piece suit on. Earlier she was topless and Nelly got fake breasts a couple of years ago. If anyone should have breast augmentation it was poor Nelly as she had none. Used to like her but not so much her management of the Barcelona area. When she first came to RLC in her Russian apartment with Bogdan she displayed a poster saying "I Love You Guys".

nelly in turquiose now unless she changed while i was writing