Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the sooner they close the Barca places the better!!

You will be in depression if they close these apartments because you will not be able to evacuate all your hatred and your venom in this case :biggrin:

• Like 3

Cant we just enjoy what is sadly an very unusual thing in rlc nowdays!?Its nice to see a regular house,with freinds having fun.And just like i said prior..ITS ALLOWED in Spain gatherings to up 15 persons.Plenty of desert,dull,rejoins residents to watch if this house isnt being apealing.

• Like 5

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Cant we just enjoy what is sadly an very unusual thing in rlc nowdays!?Its nice to see a regular house,with freinds having fun.And just like i said prior..ITS ALLOWED in Spain gatherings to up 15 persons.Plenty of desert,dull,rejoins residents to watch if this house isnt being apealing.

Yes i agree let's just enjoy the party.

• Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

You will be in depression if they close these apartments because you will not be able to evacuate all your hatred and your venom in this case

Except it isn't real hatred, it's just trollish behavior to mask his unhealthy obsession. He "hates" barca apartments about as much as Amy "hates" VH.

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

You will be in depression if they close these apartments because you will not be able to evacuate all your hatred and your venom in this case :biggrin:

LMAO the very last thing I will feel is depressed.  RLC can shutdown for good and I'd be a happy camper.  I still remember when RLC was down for however many days it was when they lost the Russian apartments.....it was funny not being a subscriber and read all the crying posts about it!

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Except it isn't real hatred, it's just trollish behavior to mask his unhealthy obsession. He "hates" barca apartments about as much as Amy "hates" VH.

You obviously don't have a clue about what you say about me.  I pray every night that RLC closes shop and until that time comes, I will be here to voice my opinion!!

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

who gives a damn about the Barca tenants anyway.....just saying

15 minutes ago, costa049 said:

If you think like that you are not humanist and you are individualistic, I'm sorry, not to offend you. And if everyone thinks that way, we won't be preserving the world in which we all live

So, Costa, you should be more careful who you choose for your bedfellow --😏

We don't know where they all where at and who they had contact with, and even if they all were tested, so they all should always act as if they are infected, even not being (because we all know that we can be asymptomatic)

• Upvote 1

Just now, costa049 said:

We don't know where they all where at and who they had contact with, and even if they all were tested, so they all should always act as if they are infected, even not being

That is ridiculous, if you are not infected why act like you are????