Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

39 minutes ago, darkman said:

vamos por partes, la chica tiene 18,5 años, lo se por que hablo y escucho español desde que naci. yo hubiera preferido que follara la noche que tapo las camaras, estando borracha no me gusta, yo no he dicho que fuera obligado, nadie le puso una pistola en la cabeza para obligarla, pero si fuera mi hija o mi prima o mi sobrina no me gustaria que en una fieta de personas de 35 años estaría una de 18, menos madura que el resto, es muy fácil emborrachar a una niña de esa edad con juegos y chupitos. simplemente eso, es mi opinión, ya había un apartamento que abusó de una borracha estuvo abierto dos días y vino hasta la policía, los más viejos recordando de que hablo. la prueba sera si esta chica vuelve otra vez , si es asi me comere mis palabras .

I would just like to know a few things, is alcohol or its age the problem for you? I ask that because alcohol or not, her age remains the same, so she could still be your daughter or your niece but apparently sex in front of cameras would be less of a problem than drinking for you.
It is quite strange as a point of view, unless it is only a problem of interpretation on my part

who was not drunk at 18 yo i don't see where is the problem,

when i was 18 yo i went to discotheque every week-ends and i was drunk all the time,

come on don't miss they are young and they enjoy life at this age it's normal

maybe you prefer watch people stay H24 on their phone or tablet and do nothing...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, darkman said:

I was not going to put it, because I know it can cause problems, but in my opinion, getting a 18-year-old girl drunk and putting her in front of some cameras, it seems disgusting to me, another thing is that the first day with her full powers I would have consented but that day she covered the cameras, yesterday I was drunk, that the girl is here to eat her, there is no doubt, but like me, many of you have daughters, nieces, of those ages, and it does not seem right to me that these things be done , regardless of whether he is of legal age. LEAVE IT, I HAD TO SAY IT.

Sounds like RLC isn't a place for you.😏

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Parece que RLC no es un lugar para ti. 😏

CON TODOS MIS RESPETOS AMIGO en temas de voyeurismo usted a mi me queda a la altura del zapato , son muchas las noches que me he pasado en la calle andando mirando y por playas , muchas webs tienen videos mios , si tienes tiempo solo tienes que buscarlos , eso no quita que tenga moral y etica , cosa que usted parece no tener , si tanto le gusta RLC puede recomendarselo a sus familiares y amigos . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic