Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

THIS IS REAL BETWEEN BEST FRIENDS. The only show is that we get to see it happen.

It's anything you want it to be, friend.  That's what you pay for.

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

RIGHT YOU LOT!! I AM WAITING, AND SO IS SHE - COME ON, WHERE'S THE KUDOS.....!!

NONE of that would have happened without Malia. She got Leora hot - AGAIN! - and in the process herself, leading to what we saw. She wanted some fun, and was getting warmer so didn't give up, and Leora, after some stalling, clearly gave in to what she was enjoying feeling and wanted it herself - Again. And they had a tremendous time.

You see! I have been saying for weeks and weeks just how important the Little Star is!

MALIA!!!!🌟

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Und Freunde, wieder einmal ist es unser kleiner Star Malia, der es schafft. Danke Mädchen und besonders Malia für die Show, haben es geliebt. Ich liebe euch Mädchen.

Yes, she is incredible....i love her !!

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I believe people are starting to appreciate Malia  😇

You know the old saying "You only realize what you had when it's gone".....

And just how is Leora right now after all that? Looking 100 feet tall. Basically bouncing in the Kitchen. She clearly LOVES this she has with her...

She HAS to now be appreciated for what M brings to the table. No, she isn't Leora for a lot of people, but only Leora is Leora!! But Malia has been worth every penny, not taking anything away like some thought she was or might, but actually adding more. MUCH MORE.