Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

18 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Obviously I have different values in life to some it appears, so may I ask, are you speaking because you know, or are you just assuming you're right?

I know what? Slipper said she was looking for the plug adapter for the iron so I would say I was correct she wasn't snooping.

• Like 5

I'm a big fan of the GOV apts, and since I became Prem, quite a while ago, I've usually just followed the GOV girls, or whatever they were called back then...But now I'm really bored with them and their shows...almost to the point of not renewing my sub, which is soon...

But the chemistry between Leora and Malia has re-lite me fire a little, and I've watched them more than any of the Barca girls. Now I didn't see them tonight, so I asked a friend for clarification...Didn't they end up just bating side by side?...what many of the Barca girls have been hammered for in the past....just saying 😏

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm a big fan of the GOV apts, and since I became Prem, quite a while ago, I've usually just followed the GOV girls, or whatever they were called back then...But now I'm really bored with them and their shows...almost to the point of not renewing my sub, which is soon...

But the chemistry between Leora and Malia has re-lite me fire a little, and I've watched them more than any of the Barca girls. Now I didn't see them tonight, so I asked a friend for clarification...Didn't they end up just bating side by side?...what many of the Barca girls have been hammered for in the past....just saying 😏

everything around it makes the difference, Malia didn't give up and used the whole bed

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tell you that this afternoon, they had a basic massage, then lied down on the bed listening to music and chatting. Malia's hand was wandering and Leora eventually lied flat allowing, shall we say, access. This continued for a long while until both were face to face and finally lied next to each other bating. 

It was over a long period of time and was not a 'This is what we are going to do from the start' situation whatsoever. It happened very slowly because of the mood. You maybe happy knowing it wasn't like any GOV show.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I personally don't watch the others so I have never hammered the others for what they do or don't do.

This is all new for the girls so I am not going to criticize. I still don't think we will ever see a full blown lesbian shows in this apartment.  😏

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Tell you that this afternoon, they had a basic massage, then lied down on the bed listening to music and chatting. Malia's hand was wandering and Leora eventually lied flat allowing, shall we say, access. This continued for a long while until both were face to face and finally lied next to each other bating. 

It was over a long period of time and was not a 'This is what we are going to do from the start' situation whatsoever. It happened very slowly because of the mood. You maybe happy knowing it wasn't like any GOV show.

Believe me, I don't want it to be...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1