Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Haven't seen any anger at all, just a bit tired. And she is more than happy with her evening right now, that's clear.

the anger is completely gone now, she looks happy again

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't understand this relationship, are they best friends or lovers now

Best friends, who are slowly discovering things between themselves. That's what it is.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Best friends, who are slowly discovering things between themselves. That's what it is.

These two have been friends for the longest, are you saying now, they are just discovering they want to be more than friends

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

These two have been friends for the longest, are you saying now, they are just discovering they want to be more than friends

No, it's much more nuanced than that. I am saying that by doing things together, they have found an enjoyment that they probably have been surprised at finding. And by this and living together, they have actually grown closer than ever.

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

what you see is real, you don't have to give a name to that, they are clearly happy with each other

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Fap facilitation at its finest.  Gotta throw the viewers a bone now and again so they don't wander off.  Plays well for the cameras. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, gomer said:

Fap facilitation at its finest.  Gotta throw the viewers a bone now and again so they don't wander off.  Plays well for the cameras. 

the fact that you don't see it is more painful for you than for us

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the fact that you don't see it is more painful for you than for us

Not at all. 

I don't let adolescent fantasies ruin a good fap session.

She doesn't have to be Mary Poppins.  Just a hot, naked bod and an occasional lewd act will suffice.

The pain is suffered by you children who melt down every time she leaves the apartment to get laid.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

what you see is real, you don't have to give a name to that, they are clearly happy with each other

Now that may be true for Malia because she really wants to be more than friends but as far as Leora is concerned, it's just business, yes it's great when it's your best friend to work with, but it's just business.... now that's just my opinion because, I have not spoken to either of them, so no one actually knows what's in their heads

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3