Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

It must be sad to become a sexual object ... much to read psychology books, you should realize that we only care about your sexual acts ...
Malia does not give affection ... she is only the instrument to give Leora pleasure when Leora wants to,
Malia as a submissive woman, is for that, to give pleasure, accompany her to shops, etc ... but when Leora meets a boy, Malia stays at home ... that's the harsh reality ...
Welcome to the new Barcelona apartment ... hahaha ...
It is all the same as in the Barcelona apartments, with the difference that in Barcelona orgasms culminate .. hahaha
In Spain we say that just like a fagot is the one who gives like the one who receives .... in this case, the woman who caresses is as lesbian, as the woman who allows herself to be caressed by another woman ... hahaha

ah you are yourself again I notice

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, raul399 said:

It must be sad to become a sexual object ... much to read psychology books, you should realize that we only care about your sexual acts ...
Malia does not give affection ... she is only the instrument to give Leora pleasure when Leora wants to,
Malia as a submissive woman, is for that, to give pleasure, accompany her to shops, etc ... but when Leora meets a boy, Malia stays at home ... that's the harsh reality ...
It is all the same as in the Barcelona apartments, with the difference that in Barcelona orgasms culminate .. hahaha
In Spain we say that just like a fagot is the one who gives like the one who receives .... in this case, the woman who caresses is as lesbian, as the woman who allows herself to be caressed by another woman ... hahaha

Sorry, but i find all that just plain horrible. I respect your right of opinion, but that to me is appalling language.

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

ah eres tu mismo otra vez me doy cuenta

I've always been myself ... I'm a free and indomitable spirit .. hahaha

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Lo siento, pero encuentro todo eso simplemente horrible. Respeto tu derecho de opinión, pero eso para mí es un lenguaje horrible.

At no time have I insulted anyone, neither Leora nor Malia ... it's just my way of seeing things, I'm sure you see it differently ...

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

At no time have I insulted anyone, neither Leora nor Malia ... it's just my way of seeing things, I'm sure you see it differently ...

I don't know what you see but I see an angry girl who needs extra attention, she is in something or someone disappointed

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, raul399 said:

I was referring to the tone of the point, which i found an insult to the girls, that's all. I felt it was unwarranted and one i disagree with. But as i said we respect your choice to air those views, that is what a forum is all about, of course. But sometimes things are said in a negative way that wrecks the mood of the chat.

14 minutes ago, raul399 said:

you shouldn't bring your problems from home to the forum and troll women ..  go too the doctor and he might find your balls. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't know what you see but I see an angry girl who needs extra attention, she is in something or someone disappointed

Could it be that she hasn´t got any new flowers for over 2 weeks,since her birthday from someone special?

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Haven't seen any anger at all, just a bit tired. And she is more than happy with her evening right now, that's clear.

6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Could it be that she hasn´t got any new flowers for over 2 weeks,since her birthday from someone special?

very possible, but I dare not speculate, usually you are completely wrong with those girls

• Like 2