Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

hi Guys
So what's going on here is really crazy. I think everyone has their own opinion about the situation in the apartment. Ok, from the rather negative comments, in my opinion, it is also a little bit true. For me it has also become a bit boring and I will also consider whether I will continue my subscription with rlc. Everyone thinks differently about this whole thing. Yes and I also think that Malia is rather a hindrance to have a little more action in the apartment. But it is the way it is and the two are best friends and make the best of it. Basically I am very happy that the two are doing well and they are having fun, but I have the feeling with malia that she is a little homesick. I think it has everything to do with this shitty corona virus that it is as it is. We will soon see how it all develops since Malia on  16.07  half a year and Leora on 14.08.  have been in Prague for a whole year (it is only approximate data from my memory) I only have the Visa authorization in mind.
personally I would be happy if it went a little further, but it wouldn't be a big surprise for me if it ends soon.
Let’s all have some fun and we should let them do what they’re going to do anyway.
I have a little tip for users who are a little pissed at other comments ....... READ AND IGNORE

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

hi Guys
So what's going on here is really crazy. I think everyone has their own opinion about the situation in the apartment. Ok, from the rather negative comments, in my opinion, it is also a little bit true. For me it has also become a bit boring and I will also consider whether I will continue my subscription with rlc. Everyone thinks differently about this whole thing. Yes and I also think that Malia is rather a hindrance to have a little more action in the apartment. But it is the way it is and the two are best friends and make the best of it. Basically I am very happy that the two are doing well and they are having fun, but I have the feeling with malia that she is a little homesick. I think it has everything to do with this shitty corona virus that it is as it is. We will soon see how it all develops since Malia on  16.07  half a year and Leora on 14.08.  have been in Prague for a whole year (it is only approximate data from my memory) I only have the Visa authorization in mind.
personally I would be happy if it went a little further, but it wouldn't be a big surprise for me if it ends soon.
Let’s all have some fun and we should let them do what they’re going to do anyway.
I have a little tip for users who are a little pissed at other comments ....... READ AND IGNORE

An honest and sincere post, a pleasure to read..Kudos!! 👍

• Like 5

4 hours ago, The Earl said:

hi Guys

You have in my opinion addressed some valid point's. You could be right about Malia, but like most things regarding this apartment I would not wager on it. Regarding Leora, I think she will be here for a good while yet, certainly into next year I would imagine, and longer I would hope.

The choices are simple for people really, if they enjoy the situation then continue, if they no longer enjoy or have never watched but critique anyway then they should walk away and stop bleating about it, and for the third group who are not enjoying but still pay money then I have limited sympathy, although some never learn and will continue to pay and bleat because it's in their nature to do so.

Before anyone calls me a hypocrite, I will respectfully point out that up until a few weeks ago I was going through a period of "bleating" also...I had been watching Leora for seven hugely rewarding years and was then to an extent disappointed with the dynamics of the apartment. But stepping back and analyzing myself I realised I had no right to "bleat". Here was a woman who had given me much more than I had expected over the years, even though we had experienced some disagreements during that time, she was in my mind far and away the best person on RLC, Leora on her worst day was infinitely superior to the other apartments on their best days. IMO !

I therefore concluded that I either shut up and accept the occasional disappointment, or I walk away and save myself the money and the temper tantrums, because I perhaps wasn't prepared to accept that she was going through personal problems along with personal abuse through the forum on an increasing amount of occasions

I stayed, and I know from my point of view I have made the correct decision for several reasons...So I have no problem at all with her enjoying herself, I have no problem if she has a boyfriend or not, it's not my business, I have no problems when she goes out at night ( The only problem would be if she didn't enjoy it ) I have replay...And although I have the choice of 10 other apartments I never use them....I don't want hamburgers when I have prime fillet steak in the fridge.I am prepared to wait for Quality in preference to Quantity as long as it takes.....But it will happen!! 😸

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You have in my opinion addressed some valid point's. You could be right about Malia, but like most things regarding this apartment I would not wager on it. Regarding Leora, I think she will be here for a good while yet, certainly into next year I would imagine, and longer I would hope.

The choices are simple for people really, if they enjoy the situation then continue, if they no longer enjoy or have never watched but critique anyway then they should walk away and stop bleating about it, and for the third group who are not enjoying but still pay money then I have limited sympathy, although some never learn and will continue to pay and bleat because it's in their nature to do so.

Before anyone calls me a hypocrite, I will respectfully point out that up until a few weeks ago I was going through a period of "bleating" also...I had been watching Leora for seven hugely rewarding years and was then to an extent disappointed with the dynamics of the apartment. But stepping back and analyzing myself I realised I had no right to "bleat". Here was a woman who had given me much more than I had expected over the years, even though we had experienced some disagreements during that time, she was in my mind far and away the best person on RLC, Leora on her worst day was infinitely superior to the other apartments on their best days. IMO !

I therefore concluded that I either shut up and accept the occasional disappointment, or I walk away and save myself the money and the temper tantrums, because I perhaps wasn't prepared to accept that she was going through personal problems along with personal abuse through the forum on an increasing amount of occasions

I stayed and I know from my point of view I have made the correct decision for several reasons...So I have no problem at all with her enjoying herself, I have no problem if she has a boyfriend or not, it's not my business, I have no problems when she goes out at night ( The only problem would be if she didn't enjoy it ) I have replay...And although I have the choice of 10 other apartments I never use them....I don't want hamburgers when I have prime fillet steak in the fridge.I am prepared to wait for Quality in preference to Quantity as long as it takes.....But it will happen!! 😸

We understand us i cant write long Letters because i am at work.Pm you later