Ju-Ju, Lord (2020) Part #1

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

OMG what is he planning to do with that remote that it's wrapped in plastic???? 🙈 0

It's been wrapped in plastic since day 1. 

This apartment reminds more and more of Kali - except that she was even weirder, which made it somewhat entertaining.  I don't think she did Tantric sex, but it was more like Tantric almost sex.  And now my spell checker wants me to change Tantric to Antarctic.  It may know a lot more than I know.  😃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vuki said:

C'mon Ju-ju, start bating on that floor 😄

I don't think she ever did.  Sound is terrible from the 3 LR cams.

So she comes in at midnight, immediately takes a shower, eats, lays on the floor with her phone, and goes to bed on the couch.  WTF?

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is really becoming another xgswhoever topic 😂

They would be in Top 5 most popular and active apartments today.📺 But not because they were underestimated, but because today XGSW need compared with Sleepler, Mulan, VikiKate and other epic loafers.

Ju-Ju

Screenshot (3335).png

XGSW

100083.jpg

1012.jpg

Capture_2017_08_13_18_53_25_662.png

-2017-aug-6-173.jpg

1007.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

They would be in Top 5 most popular and active apartments today.📺 But not because they were underestimated, but because today XGSW need compared with Sleepler, Mulan, VikiKate and other epic loafers.

Ju-Ju

Screenshot (3335).png

XGSW

100083.jpg

1012.jpg

Capture_2017_08_13_18_53_25_662.png

-2017-aug-6-173.jpg

1007.jpg

Sorry that's just nonsense 😉

29 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why? That is, Stifler will be more interesting than them? Or Mulan? Or other 20-25 apartments who do less than they + less beautiful?

Mulan there is at least sex. xgswhoever never had that. Softler I agree is even less interesting. And beauty is something very subjective. And I do not find many other places doing less than xgswhoever...

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Another interesting 24 hours in this apartment. So much going on, it's hard deciding what room to view lol

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last night I saw Juju give the hallway camera a kiss. Thats about the most interesting thing I have witnessed here. 😁

• Haha 2