Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

23 minutes ago, gomer said:

Even blurry, I could see that the girls were working their appendages in each others crotches.  The result was obviously a back arching orgasm for both girls, so whether or not any fingers actually broke the plane and entered the other's vagina, isn't that fairly irrelevant?  How does splitting hairs change the outcome one iota?

The relevancy was that the earlier comment you made referred to in and not on as anything of such clearly only ever was. As far as what gets mentioned here does make a good bit of difference as to what may or may not occur for awhile that may be considered of more significant interest to some. There are ways to express thoughts and opinions that would be considered somewhat more thoughtful in some ways to some as well, and still be able to get the main meanings or points across. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The earlier comment you made referred to in and not on as it clearly only was. As far as what gets mentioned here does make a good bit of difference as to what may or may not occur for awhile that may be considered of more significant interest to some. There are ways to express thoughts and opinions that would be considered more thoughtful in some ways to some as well, and still be able to get the main meaning or point across.

What if it's only to the depth of one fingernail?  Is that in?  Or is it on since there is more finger outside than inside?  How deep is in?  Past the labia to contact the clitoris?  Is that in?  Why are hairs still being split here?

I apologize if my direct approach offends those of delicate sensibilities.  I have been in two branches of the military and one war.  Hemming and hawing and beating around the bush can get people killed, so that was beaten out of me early on.  I've dealt with a number of hookers and they were all sweet, respectable girls at one time.  I hate to see it happen to girls such as Leora and Malia, but they don't know me and wouldn't listen to me in any case.  Life lessons are best learned the hard way for maximum effect. 

So, I'll just sit right here with you and we'll both drool over a couple of incredibly sexy girls doing lewd things to each other.  Still cheaper than a hooker. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, gomer said:

AR AR AR

Can someone give us a drum riff?

Actually, I think the terminology is 'Drum ROLL'...and guitar RIFF...but I won't gloat...Fare dues, a bit of humour here is good, even if you're trying to take the piss, you were trying to be funny...but failed miserably...😏

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Actually, I think the terminology is 'Drum ROLL'...and guitar RIFF...but I won't gloat...Fare dues, a bit of humour here is good, even if you're trying to take the piss, you were trying to be funny...but failed miserably...😏

I got one of the GOV tenants to demonstrate a drum RIFF.  You'll have to forgive her.  She didn't have her makeup on yet.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, gomer said:

What if it's only to the depth of one fingernail?  Is that in?  Or is it on since there is more finger outside than inside?  How deep is in?  Past the labia to contact the clitoris?  Is that in?  Why are hairs still being split here?

I apologize if my direct approach offends those of delicate sensibilities.  I have been in two branches of the military and one war.  Hemming and hawing and beating around the bush can get people killed, so that was beaten out of me early on.  I've dealt with a number of hookers and they were all sweet, respectable girls at one time.  I hate to see it happen to girls such as Leora and Malia, but they don't know me and wouldn't listen to me in any case.  Life lessons are best learned the hard way for maximum effect. 

So, I'll just sit right here with you and we'll both drool over a couple of incredibly sexy girls doing lewd things to each other.  Still cheaper than a hooker. 

As I've expressed to you my perceptions from vantage points of clarity, I'm not going into any further delail about any of it as far as those questions are concerned. As I also mentioned earlier, your view points, thoughts, and opinions are certainly yours to express how you wish to. I just happen to know that there are ways to express thoughts or opinions without being considered to be beating around the bush so to speak, and still get the main meanings or points across without offending anyone. I think we have debated these issues more than enough. Carry on gomer.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, gomer said:

I got one of the GOV tenants to demonstrate a drum RIFF.  You'll have to forgive her.  She didn't have her makeup on yet.

What would she know...Tell her it's a drum ROLL, not a fucking RIFF...So, who is it, since you asked her...which of the GOV girls wears glasses Gomer?...You're gonna have to check this out now before you reply, aren't you, my smart arsed friend...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I've expressed to you my perceptions from vantage points of clarity, I'm not going into any further delail about any of it as far as those questions are concerned. As I also mentioned earlier, your view points, thoughts, and opinions are certainly yours to express how you wish to. I just happen to know that there ways to express thoughts or opinions without being considered to be beating around the bush so to speak, and still get the main meanings or points across without offending anyone. I think we have debated these issues more than enough. Carry on gomer.

I'll be honest with you, Nick.  Sometimes picking out what you're trying to say requires a couple of re-reads.  Some of your posts read like a legal document.  But that's cool, too.

You keep on being you and I'll keep on pissing everyone off. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What would she know...Tell her it's a drum ROLL, not a fucking RIFF...So, who is it, since you asked her...which of the GOV girls wears glasses Gomer?...You're gonna have to check this out now before you reply, aren't you, my smart arsed friend...

That's Brunhilda.  She just moved in but they say she can do unbelievable things to a watermelon with her tongue, so RLC has high hopes for her.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gomer said:

I'll be honest with you, Nick.  Sometimes picking out what you're trying to say requires a couple of re-reads.  Some of your posts read like a legal document.  But that's cool, too.

You keep on being you and I'll keep on pissing everyone off. 

So you're admitting you're a troll...ha! ...That's rather sad coz I think you're a fellow countryman...😕

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gomer said:

That's Brunhilda.  She just moved in but they say she can do unbelievable things to a watermelon with her tongue, so RLC has high hopes for her.

What are you on my friend...I wish I had a fraction if that...🥴

• Haha 4