Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

37 minutes ago, gomer said:

If you people get your fondest wish and she and Malia have a hot, steamy love fest, how would that be described?  Is that fucking?  Is a penile insertion necessary to call it fucking?  Help a fella out here.

If you know the performer personally and know that the donkey's name is Fred and that he's friendly, does that make it not a donkey show.  It certainly isn't a 4H Club meeting.

Don't believe your lying eyes.   Subscribe to the fantastic delusion or you're a prick, is that right?

You guys are a hoot.

Out of curiosity, do you currently have an active sub. for rlc ?

• Like 1

I'm just here for the decorating ideas.  I just love it when the carpet matches the drapes.

Oh....you say there are naked ladies doing lewd things?  Fancy that.  I hadn't noticed.

Check out that bathroom tile.  Isn't it just to die for?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Out of curiosity, do you currently have an active sub. for rlc ?

If I did, I wouldn't have to settle for blurry thumbnails and download videos when they are available.

My impecunious condition will not allow for such an extravagant expenditure.

7 minutes ago, gomer said:

I'm just here for the decorating ideas.  I just love it when the carpet matches the drapes.

Oh....you say there are naked ladies doing lewd things?  Fancy that.  I hadn't noticed.

Check out that bathroom tile.  Isn't it just to die for?

But do the shower curtains match the towels?  Wait a minute, no shower curtains, nevermind.

3 minutes ago, Chipper said:

But do the shower curtains match the towels?  Wait a minute, no shower curtains, nevermind.

I do find the lack of enclosed showers and shower curtains a bit puzzling. 

I guess the Europeans haven't figured out yet that a shower curtain would cut their cleanup time down a bunch.

Heck, some of them are still driving on the wrong side of the street.

27 minutes ago, gomer said:

If I did, I wouldn't have to settle for blurry thumbnails and download videos when they are available.

My impecunious condition will not allow for such an extravagant expenditure.

I thought I had remembered you mentioning it on several occasions. I wanted to be sure my memory was serving me correctly though. I have never asserted that you should believe or feel any way about anything here. I only responded to some of your posts because of thinking I had remembered you mentioning it on several or more occasions. Because of that, I was responding because I had certainly observed occasions in clarity and not blurry.

So I was just trying to perhaps make you realize that perhaps what you thought may have been occurring on some occasions, happened to actually occur somewhat differently. But what you feel and believe is certainly your prerogative to do so. Although it seems somewhat difficult to believe things about some occasions that may only be able to be observed blurry at times.

As far as where I am concerned, although I may not have always managed to do so, most times I have tried to express my thoughts and opinions here in ways that may not be considered to be bordering on vulgarity or derogatory. I have for the most part managed to do so, out of respect and not wanting to offend or hurt anyone and especially either of the two participants there. Just my thoughts and opinions my friend.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So I was just trying to perhaps make you realize that perhaps what you thought may have been occurring on some occasions, happened to actually occur somewhat differently. But what you feel and believe is certainly your prerogative to do so. Although it seems somewhat difficult to believe things about some occasions that may only be able to be observed blurry at times.

Even blurry, I could see that the girls were working their appendages in each others crotches.  The result was obviously a back arching orgasm for both girls, so whether or not any fingers actually broke the plane and entered the other's vagina, isn't that fairly irrelevant?  How does splitting hairs change the outcome one iota?

1 minute ago, gomer said:

Even blurry, I could see that the girls were working their appendages in each others crotches.  The result was obviously a back arching orgasm for both girls, so whether or not any fingers actually broke the plane and entered the other's vagina, isn't that fairly irrelevant?  How does splitting hairs change the outcome one iota?

I swear this forum has developed an echo, echo, echo, echo !!!😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gomer said:

There was no hair splitting...they are both shaved...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4